UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mobs of the Month

gimp

Sorceror
I killed for about an hour in despise. Racked up about 12 paragon kills but not 1 chest. But damn these lizards are EZ but I am not patient enough.

lucascyb

Sorceror
I paged in about that working to spawn paragons and also green thorns planted on snow for the snakes to spawn a possible paragon ... GMs responded that only a spawner and a champ spawn can spawn a paragon :( sorry for the late information.

gimp

Sorceror
I farmed for a couple of hours killing waves after waves, but only 1 freaking paragon. Fix this please!

I can get 12-13 paragons per hour at Despise Level 1 lizardmen.

And Sage correct me if Im wrong but Lizardmen paragon have the same chance of dropping a rare snake skin mask (if thats what it might be called this month.) as a White Wyrm Paragon, correct?

Sage

Hybrid Staff Member
I can get 12-13 paragons per hour at Despise Level 1 lizardmen.

And Sage correct me if Im wrong but Lizardmen paragon have the same chance of dropping a rare snake skin mask (if thats what it might be called this month.) as a White Wyrm Paragon, correct?

You are correct.

lucascyb

Sorceror
That blows my mind! Only for the reason it would make more sense for harder mobs to have a slight increase even just a tiny one, i mean shit takes 2-3 tamers to beast down a skele dragon paragon or shadow whym paragon. We gotta split that loot between all of us :/

Still cool tho im not complaining to much i mean when i do get some statue off a pixie or snake its kinda nice and relaxing.