UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Miscellaneous changes

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Miscellaneous changes

How about making thiefs who steal from you and therefore grey to you not be able to recall too?

Also you shouldnt be allowed to buy off the vendors if your score is -6 that way it would set up some interesting situations around reg vendors all in the name of pvp. But if -6 can buy off them then people will most likely use dumby faction accounts to purchase regs with no risk.

hivajisa

Wanderer

how about adding some more reg dealers in cove and popua and add reg dealers in cove

saul

Wanderer

oh man that sucks, now i have to make a garbage character to buy resources from the vendors.

Flipper

Knight

a garbage character that can be killed buying regs and has to wait 7 days if faction loses town to buy regs rofllllllllll owned

Zoeuo

Sorceror

For the mage shops most u can't enough off them to count for any thing at all. I buy from faction vendors just to make kegs in which to sell- I don't buy for reselling the regents. I see this as really tough on those who do make kegs to sell. But who am I to say :<

mettz

Wanderer

i think this is unfair because new players to the shard cant buy a lot of regs at uninflated prices u need to add some vendors that everyone can use or something... im quite poor and only have about 200 of each reg and i still have lots of skills to get up, basically it makes it harder for new players to make mages which would decrease the number of people starting new characters

Addicted

Disciple

mettz said:
i think this is unfair because new players to the shard cant buy a lot of regs at uninflated prices u need to add some vendors that everyone can use or something... im quite poor and only have about 200 of each reg and i still have lots of skills to get up, basically it makes it harder for new players to make mages which would decrease the number of people starting new characters

There are many places to buy regs are regular prices.

Ocho

Wanderer

Why are murderers aloud to run about it town??? Yesterday i saw at least 5 different reds exploiting this and killing people from first firing from outside the guard zone and waiting for it to time out and then running in to kill the person they attacked first. This cant be right and i think the murderer rules need altering.

fastrike

Wanderer

I think it is lame that murderers can xheal in guard zone. I am all for, if attacked they can counter, but what the hell is this big party xheal extravaganza bull shit. Get some common sense.

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

I can see reg resellers bumping up their prices a little wittle bit...

*danger tax*

And some major rezkillin to be had by all :eek:

Addicted

Disciple

Big mama said:
I think these changes are going to make some players move to other shards.

People say that about every change, yet our numbers always go up.

mettz

Wanderer

Addicted said:
There are many places to buy regs are regular prices.
where? every mage shop i go to only has 20 of each reg and almost every mage in ever town has super inflated prices compared to the faction vendors

Addicted

Disciple

mettz said:
where? every mage shop i go to only has 20 of each reg and almost every mage in ever town has super inflated prices compared to the faction vendors

Everytime a vendor sells out of an item, he restocks with twice that amount. So you buy the 20, then come back in an hour and he will have 40, then 80, then 160...all the way up to 999.