UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Miscellaneous changes

krrios

Administrator
Miscellaneous changes

The following changes are pending server restart:
  • Faction vendors will now only interact with players of their controlling faction.
  • Order and chaos guilds will no longer be permitted to recall when aggressed by opposing guild types, coinciding with the restrictions already in place against factioners and players with 1 or more murder count.
  • New dueling ruleset added: mounts.

Addicted

Disciple
Re: Miscellaneous changes

krrios said:
  • Faction vendors will now only interact with players of their controlling faction.
Sweet! Factions should pick up like crazy.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror

krrios said:
  • Order and chaos guilds will no longer be permitted to recall when aggressed by opposing guild types, coinciding with the restrictions already in place against factioners and players with 1 or more murder count.
  • New dueling ruleset added: mounts.

I think if these rules come into effect, it will make it even harder for players to start at UO Gamers Hybrid, I think the Order,Chaos thing is kinda pointless but whatever, and the mounts ina duel, no need.... "shakes head"

Flipper

Knight

HOLY CRAP said:
I think if these rules come into effect, it will make it even harder for players to start at UO Gamers Hybrid, I think the Order,Chaos thing is kinda pointless but whatever, and the mounts ina duel, no need.... "shakes head"

get the fuck out

dabiri

Sorceror

HOLY CRAP said:
you can still buy regs at good prices in -30 towns from mage shops, and from what i've seen its usually vets that buy up all the regs from faction vendors then sell them in bulk for profit.

edit: combine this change with a one faction per IP (not one faction char, one faction that you can have a few chars in) and i think you'll see a huge pickup not only in faction fighting but sigil guarding and raiding.
if people can just log onto an alt in another faction to buy from vendors it may increase overall faction numbers, but i dont think it will make for that much more sigil fighting.
2 cents deposited