UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minor Update 1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Ice

Wanderer
i had 120 ninjitsu , then droped it to 85 cuz theres no point of having more for DS and now i got like those extra skill points in tracking so leave it the way it is :)

[Drakull]

Knight
Blue Ice said:
i had 120 ninjitsu , then droped it to 85 cuz theres no point of having more for DS and now i got like those extra skill points in tracking so leave it the way it is :)
Well... the thing on those extra points in ninjitsu is that they are used to calculate the damage in DS too...

Its supposed to stop regenerating hp when you take damage. It doesnt. Thus giving anyone who dumps some points into bushido a free 30ish hp heal that costs 10 mana and cannot be interrupted once started.

dimitrii

Wanderer
Soulkiller said:
ya confidence is fixed so u cannot heal anymore when u are poisoned or etc, but mages are still killing with 1 ds kombo :(

The giant said a path is laid by laying one stone at the time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.