UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Minor Update 1/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASayre

Minor Update 1/10

A bit of behind the scenes stuffs, bug fixes here and there, and the addition of one the missing SE quests, and some more behind the scenes stuffs.

Yar, cruddy changelog, but 'eh. ;P

ETA from the post time is around 10 - 15 mins.

Vin-demise

Wanderer
Maybe Chest of Heirlooms will spawn. Hopefully, so that tot drops would soon stop dropping. The market is too over saturated with TOTS

A

ASayre

necroman said:
deathstrike is bugged the success rates are way off

AUUGH. Because friend soandso or stratics or some crappy shard that is about as accurate as a turd playign darts from a mile away says it's wrong doens't mean it is.

What every person who says it's bugged has yet to do, is to provide even the smallest amount of proof. If I'm wrong, okay, I'm wrong and i'll be fixed, but see the FAQ post on forums.

only proof i can actually show u is:

DEATH STRIKE [30 mana, 85 min skill, 120 skill gives 87.5% success??] If you hit in combat & pass the check to use deathstrike this 30 mana attack halves the damage of your initial strike and then has one of 2 additional effects:
1) If the target takes less than 5 steps during the next 5 seconds then they will take ninjitsu/9 DIRECT damage (at 120 ninjitsu this is always 13 pts of DIRECT damage)
2) If the target takes more than 5 steps in the next 5 seconds then they will take ninjitsu/3 DIRECT damage (at 120 ninjitsu this is always 40 points of DIRECT damage)
TRACKING: Adds damage equal to the distance between where the target was standing when you tracked them and where they are standing when you deathstrike them.
DAMAGE IS CAPPED AT 60 (if they run) & 20 (if they stand still).
If you stack a second deathstrike attack, the caps change to 70 (if they run) & 30 (if they stand still). (IMO the extra 10 damage isnt worth another 30 mana.)
Note: The 5 sec damage is unaffected by choice of weapon or level of tactics/anatomy (you can even use wrestling).

UPDATE: Deathstrike now works correctly vs monsters in PvM.

In PvP it can be used to put your enemy in a dilemma: run and take 40 (up to 60 with tracking) or stay toe to toe with you and take 13 (up to 20 with tracking).

*currently last i checked on demise at minimum ninjitsu to use deathstrike u get a 100% success rate.. which as u can see would be deemed highly inaccurate.
if this not good enough proof well its the best i can do.

[Drakull]

Knight
This is kinda fun... so many people complaining about Death Strike but no-one asking if the ronins are finally fixed with this patch or asking for it... it seems that making things a little bit harder is something they don't really want...

Drakull said:
This is kinda fun... so many people complaining about Death Strike but no-one asking if the ronins are finally fixed with this patch or asking for it... it seems that making things a little bit harder is something they don't really want...

Whats wrong with the ronins? ><

Status
Not open for further replies.