UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

Re: me ku shits need help as well

herakles;2042060 said:
So Simon your saying when you see 1 OJ and you have 4 people on you don't kill him because that would be a gank? We rarley have more than 4 people on and if we do have 5 or 6 tops no ones even on to fight.

Of course I do that was my EXACT argument when people were complaining of EQ ganking.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2042135 said:
Of course I do that was my EXACT argument when people were complaining of EQ ganking.

Theres a difference between a 5 man " zerg " and a 15 man zerg

Not in that hypothetical that herakles said. 5 v 1 might as well be 15 v 1 because that player isn't surviving unless the 5 are the worst players on the shard.

I also find it interesting that you are using some of the same arguments I've mentioned like "bring more friends" to abhorsen.

My thing is do what is fun, who cares what other people think. If you have fun 5-7 people and kill good for you. If someone brings 16 good for them. Who cares, at this point it's just a game where people have fun.

herakles

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2042148 said:
Not in that hypothetical that herakles said. 5 v 1 might as well be 15 v 1 because that player isn't surviving unless the 5 are the worst players on the shard.

I also find it interesting that you are using some of the same arguments I've mentioned like "bring more friends" to abhorsen.

My thing is do what is fun, who cares what other people think. If you have fun 5-7 people and kill good for you. If someone brings 16 good for them. Who cares, at this point it's just a game where people have fun.

You misinterpreted what i meant.

character

Wanderer

herakles;2042159 said:
You misinterpreted what i meant.

he sees what he wants to see. i guess hes played uo and sucked so long that hes going backwards in age.

Fr0sty

Lord

projectSOUND;2042122 said:
thats exactly my point-- your decent so why gank?
clearly you can win a 2v2 or a 3v3 so whats the point of playing like g&g? is it caus, like tet, this game means too much to you and losing is unacceptable?

What the fuck are we suppose to do when we outnumber someone? "Oh shit they only have 2 people on, 3 of you leave."

You're fucking retarded if you think that's gonna happen. You know for damn sure if you are outnumbering someone on the field, you're not going to go out of your way to make it a fair fight.

If you want fair fights, that's what setups are for.

elohdee

Knight

Fr0sty;2042487 said:
If you want fair fights, that's what setups are for.

Unfortunately no guild on this shard will set up fight my guild.

For anyone that disagrees

<----- AIM

daddytouchedme

Sorceror

Dee i will i wuv setup we honorably 3v3 set upd against jim rob kenchin and slinger we had fun . ill aim you some time brosky

elohdee

Knight

daddytouchedme;2042541 said:
Dee i will i wuv setup we honorably 3v3 set upd against jim rob kenchin and slinger we had fun . ill aim you some time brosky

I seen couple screenshots on the mdk site, yet every time I try to setup ODB he bust out the legendary dodge skills.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2042148 said:

I killed EQ/MS 3vs21, does that count?

Raserei;2042592 said:
I killed EQ/MS 3vs21, does that count?

If glut or anton was calling I SERIOUSLY doubt you did. Show me some screen shots. You could do it Maybe with 5 if you are really damn good at xhealing and setting up traps, breaking line of sight and stopping and loading up and dropping closest then repeat (kiting). But 3 you have no chance. Even if half missed their dump there is still like 10-11 explodes to the face and there is no way you can heal through that + ebs.

Simon Cowell;2042692 said:
If glut or anton was calling I SERIOUSLY doubt you did. Show me some screen shots. You could do it Maybe with 5 if you are really damn good at xhealing and setting up traps, breaking line of sight and stopping and loading up and dropping closest then repeat (kiting). But 3 you have no chance. Even if half missed their dump there is still like 10-11 explodes to the face and there is no way you can heal through that + ebs.

[e yawn

herakles

Sorceror

Simon will your flock of sheep be participating tonight?

Hopefully we can get a few of us on for some fights.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2042692 said:

Actually, Gluttony and Anton were both there. Its called a storms eye. You guys MS stack, we toss them at you, ttyl.

Anyone can win with storms eyes, that doesn't require skill at all. I just thought when you said 3 it was attributed to skill.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Simon Cowell;2042740 said:
Anyone can win with storms eyes, that doesn't require skill at all. I just thought when you said 3 it was attributed to skill.

I have killed them 3vs12 etc without storms eyes, but still.. you shouldn't lose 3vs21 even with storms eyes. I've had people use storms eyes on me 1vs1 and the only time I've ever died to them was in Check 6 castle where we had nowhere to run. Your guild just blows.

elohdee

Knight

Simon Cowell;2042740 said:

LOL SKILL LIKE ROLLIN 15 DEEP vs A CONSTANT 3-4 OPPOSITION LOL

eqms can't talk about skill

you're right to even speak the word skill should be revoked the second you join eqms

you're all bad.