UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

me ku shits need help as well

Metabolic

Sorceror
me ku shits need help as well

im on a red solo in del then all of a suddeon 6 shit pile clones name me ku shits come up then they start ganking me i run and since sallos is back they start cuting me off with every man they can get ITS ALMIGHTY- CUT HIM OFF OMG then they bola me and try to all spam ma like it gonna kill this then they all load and do 6 man exp eb with a nox just incase i do heal their 6 man garbo then one me ku shits tells me y so ez so explain how 6 vs 1 bola red isnt easy now i see why they all need scribe and clone cuz they so ez to kill i bet factions workem they all spammed wands and pots on me at first and almost poted one of their own to death lets make an event for the mu ku shits it can be a wheelchair race lawl

WaRgAzM

Knight
Re: me ku shits need help as well

I thought pvp was shitty latley. Sallos is back huh? Figures.

lol at six people going after one solo red like he was gubment cheese in the welfare line.

Sprint-

Wanderer

Metabolic, punctuation in a paragraph helps. I hate reading your threads so much.. gives me a headache.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Metabolic;2035605 said:
im on a red solo in del then all of a suddeon 6 shit pile clones name me ku shits come up then they start ganking me i run and since sallos is back they start cuting me off with every man they can get ITS ALMIGHTY- CUT HIM OFF OMG then they bola me and try to all spam ma like it gonna kill this then they all load and do 6 man exp eb with a nox just incase i do heal their 6 man garbo then one me ku shits tells me y so ez so explain how 6 vs 1 bola red isnt easy now i see why they all need scribe and clone cuz they so ez to kill i bet factions workem they all spammed wands and pots on me at first and almost poted one of their own to death lets make an event for the mu ku shits it can be a wheelchair race lawl

I said y so ez cuz it was so ez. bitch. get pouches/friends/a real mount Thank you for making a thread for me to read thou, the entertainment is very much appreciated.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Simon Cowell;2035654 said:
lol at six people going after one solo red like he was gubment cheese in the welfare line.

www.urbad.org/nobody/knows._u/anyways.nub

You claim I am bad but you need 6 people to kill 1 and you couldn't even do it first dump. You had to bola him and use your friends to cut him off. Now whose bad?

Fr0sty

Lord

Simon Cowell;2035776 said:
You claim I am bad but you need 6 people to kill 1 and you couldn't even do it first dump. You had to bola him and use your friends to cut him off. Now whose bad?

I think you're lost. This is the faction forums, you probably shouldn't be here.

Addicted

Disciple

Fr0sty;2035808 said:
I think you're lost. This is the faction forums, you probably shouldn't be here.
Forum Rules;966804 said:
Participating in the Faction Forum

This forum is for everyone. Anyone may post here as long as they stay within the faction forum guidelines. No registered user has the right to tell anyone they may or may not post here.

CBW

Sorceror

Because Sallos is back everyone starts using cut-offs again....

LOL

Man, the intelligence on this server is dramatically low.

Last week I was cutting every retard off just fine with my runebook open instead of my map.

I know it is hard to fathom....

Metabolic

Sorceror

Van Dam;2035742 said:
I said y so ez cuz it was so ez. bitch. get pouches/friends/a real mount Thank you for making a thread for me to read thou, the entertainment is very much appreciated.

i got your pouches when i see you solo on field which is hardly ever. dont play online to make friends and sorry you cant afford my ethy wolf or chimera and i dont think "a real mount" woulda help me vs your scrub 6 man zerg unless the mount was using the . sdg addon ty

herakles

Sorceror

Correct, We did indeed fail in our first dump all of which consisted of Magic Arrow. Sometimes people heal and the dump is just a fail.

Van Dam

Sorceror

Metabolic;2035885 said:
i got your pouches when i see you solo on field which is hardly ever. dont play online to make friends and sorry you cant afford my ethy wolf or chimera and i dont think "a real mount" woulda help me vs your scrub 6 man zerg unless the mount was using the . sdg addon ty

1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 anytime anywhere.

Van Dam

Sorceror

it was 6 on 2 as previously stated , and its not like our dump consisted of Explo Ebolt ... this is not paraphrasing but quoting . " HOW FUNNY WOULD IT BE IF WE JUST KILLED HIM WITH MAGIC ARROWS" 20 magic arrows later and his healer healing him we loaded and he died :/ but why dont you go team up with him for a 2v2 against us. o exctly what i thought you dont wnt too. You just want to go around putting your 2 cents in because your actually really bad.