UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Stides40oz;2047969 said:
clover was a real uo girl and she was hawt. And she didnt have opinions on everything like brookly does which made her even hawter :hearteyes:

YEAH STUPID IS THE NEW SMART..

Havent you huuuurd??

Brookly

Sorceror

Doctor Jones;2047941 said:
brooks let's see some new photos!

(ID POST MINE BUT I PUT ON WEIGHT)

Haha hello Sig... I see hanging in the same channel with lod on a daily basis has rotted your brain.

Stides40oz;2047968 said:
I feel sorry for brooklys future husband.

Why?

Stides40oz;2047969 said:
clover was a real uo girl and she was hawt. And she didnt have opinions on everything like brookly does which made her even hawter :hearteyes:

Stides, you of all people know that my opinion is very endearing. Do not lie to yourself. ;)

elohdee;2047972 said:
Brookly is definitely the most opinionated person on these forums, with sound logical opinions to boot.

I am just as opinionated as anybody else in these forums. I just don't post often so when I do, it gets a little hype.

Stides40oz;2047969 said:

agree

elohdee

Knight

Haha hello Sig... I see hanging in the same channel with lod on a daily basis has rotted your brain.
WHOA
HOW DO I IN ANY WAY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SIG OBSESSION WITH YOU

I am just as opinionated as anybody else in these forums. I just don't post often so when I do, it gets a little hype.

Negative, most people just go with whatever is the popular theme at the moment.

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2048095 said:
WHOA

Negative, most people just go with whatever is the popular theme at the moment.

LOL no comment for the top half.

Well, most people can't handle their own, especially people like Stides who are so passive-aggressive that you can't tell if they really do hate you or have a slight crush (No Stides, I will not go to a hockey game with you for the tenth time...).

elohdee;2048095 said:
WHOA

sunny in Philadelphia:
sig is charlie
brookly is the waitress girl
and your frank.
got it?

Son of Wanker;2048110 said:
further more:
josh is mac
james would be dennis for sure
dont know about robo yet

Robo can be Dennis without a shirt..

Or Cricket...

can ODB be that retarded rapper that Dee dated..?

Teh Money Shot;2048293 said:
Robo can be Dennis without a shirt..

Or Cricket...

can ODB be that retarded rapper that Dee dated..?

yeah tbh Dennis without a shirt makes sense...forgot that one gj!
Diandra and Cricket are needed now tbh.

haha no i think craig would be the retard rapper, haha. sorry craig. i dont think they have a badass enough character for odb, no ones that legit.

Stides40oz

Knight

Brookly;2048103 said:
(No Stides, I will not go to a hockey game with you for the tenth time...).

Thats fine you would probably want to talk about something boring the whole time!! If i was going to take you out it would be somewhere with loud music so you couldnt run your mouth so much, just sit there and look pretty like girls are supposed 2 do!

Stides40oz;2048310 said:
Thats fine you would probably want to talk about something boring the whole time!! If i was going to take you out it would be somewhere with loud music so you couldnt run your mouth so much, just sit there and look pretty like girls are supposed 2 do!

God I love you Stides..

(Not like gay buttsecks love, but like Brother noogie love..)

Brookly

Sorceror

Stides40oz;2048310 said:

Oh Stides... You never fail to amaze me!

Lucky for me, I have credentials I require to take me out on a date and a degree in cynicism isn't one of them.

If I were to have it my way and somehow convince myself to take you out in public with me, I would require you to shut up and look pretty as well. Great minds think alike eh?

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;2048302 said:
yeah tbh Dennis without a shirt makes sense...forgot that one gj!
Diandra and Cricket are needed now tbh.

You know, oddly enough, I know exactly what you all are talking about.

Diandra is my favorite character though. She is constantly getting shit on. My favorite episode was the one where they were trying to make a YouTube video to get a lot of hits and become famous and they did that scene where Diandra was acting like some sort of reporter and then the 'green man' came out with a dodge ball and pegged her in the face with it.

Brookly;2048335 said:

Diandra is my favorite character though. She is constantly getting shit on. My favorite episode was the one where they were trying to make a YouTube video to get a lot of hits and become famous and they did that scene where Diandra was acting like some sort of reporter and then the 'green man' came out with a dodge ball and pegged her in the face with it.

haha sounds nice, havent seen that one.
my fav was when they tried to put on the wrestling match, frank at the end is priceless.
ps. "who pooped the bed?" is the best title ever

Brookly;2048335 said:

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My friend was green man last Halloween..

Awesome episode.

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;2048337 said:
haha sounds nice, havent seen that one.
my fav was when they tried to put on the wrestling match, frank at the end is priceless.
ps. "who pooped the bed?" is the best title ever

You need to find it ASAP. Watching Dee get hit in the face over and over with a red dodge ball by green man is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen on a TV show.

I remember that episode. They dressed up as chickens or eagles whatever and tried to wrestle that one guy and Frank ends up killing him with a trash can. That was a funny episode too.

Teh Money Shot;2048338 said:
BHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My friend was green man last Halloween..

Awesome episode.

It is! I need to find it again! I lost it on my DVR.