UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

History Favors the Accomplished.

After a 2 yr break and several comebacks to the number 1 spot, MDK has proven that history repeats itself. If one were to believe such things one would think such consecutive and repetitive success is due to a divine right.

MDK can proudly call itself the Longest Lasting most Successfull Chaos/Order/Faction war guild since uogamers birth.

We pride ourself on fairplay and oldschool style of play, while some individual MDK have decided to adapt to a more modern form, as a group we have held the oldschool way intact. We dont run dump, or itemize ourselves, yet we dominate anyone.

Yesterday our first real faction fights since our return showed our historical strenghts. Immortal was the challenger who tried hardest, and in the end they fell. We beat immortal so bad that they have been rummored to disband.

Recap of Yesterdays action.

5v5-Lamets guild no competition, but any challenge is welcomed.
6v6 - Immortal run off/bola tactics = loss for immortal.
7v6-We outnumbered immortal by one we dominate again.
5v5- Immortal gets raped on 2 occasions. Only loss in battle was myself (due to lag), I go to glow to restock to get res killed by laments guild.(atleast laments guild got to kill 1 of us).

Asside from all this we had internal problems within the guils, due to an immortal spy. We kicked him, and used the hatred towards us to embarrass them in the field.

In the end there will allways be MDK and the oldschool way. Bola, run/dump. Itemize the shit out of your charcater. Skill>ALL.

To see proof screenshots of the oncurring argument below visit us at http://murderdeathkills.webs.com/.

elohdee

Knight
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Need any more gates yo?

Lets see one of our members ran outside while we are having internal issues in the guild or did you fail to notice the guild tags MDK were missing. Nice Epic failure of a screen shot. Perhaps you should just tell the events that occured truthfully instead of trying to manipulate or post misleading screenshots.

No biggie, you did the same with check6. Never expected any better from a dirty player. Next time before you lose 30 bolas in a single fight atleast try to win.

Lament

Knight

Ol Dirty Bastard;2036578 said:

you mean 5v3?

learn to count retard

elohdee

Knight

Lament;2036600 said:
you mean 5v3?

learn to count retard

yo its odb he cant count.

we only had four all night but somehow we ended up with 6 to them.

elohdee

Knight

Ol Dirty Bastard;2036599 said:
Lets see one of our members ran outside while we are having internal issues in the guild or did you fail to notice the guild tags MDK were missing. Nice Epic failure of a screen shot. Perhaps you should just tell the events that occured truthfully instead of trying to manipulate or post misleading screenshots.

No biggie, you did the same with check6. Never expected any better from a dirty player. Next time before you lose 30 bolas in a single fight atleast try to win.

What occurred was you guys trying to zerg 4v6 4v7 all night and failing. Scared to fight.

MoMasBoY529 (6:48:51 PM): lol
MoMasBoY529 (6:48:53 PM): odb is so retarded
rjgennarelli (6:49:02 PM): what's going on
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:08 PM): he and gold fought
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:12 PM): got in an argument
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:15 PM): gold deleted stone
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:17 PM): from house
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:18 PM): mdk dropped
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:19 PM): and
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:25 PM): odb is talking bout how he wants to make zerg guild
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:28 PM): to get rid of sallos users et.c.
MoMasBoY529 (6:49:30 PM): im like wtf..

Try to zerg more please, die die die ;)

Sage-

Sorceror

After a 2 yr break and several comebacks to the number 1 spot, MDK has proven that history repeats itself. If one were to believe such things one would think such consecutive and repetitive success is due to a divine right.

MDK can proudly call itself the Longest Lasting most Successfull Chaos/Order/Faction war guild since uogamers birth.

We pride ourself on fairplay and oldschool style of play, while some individual MDK have decided to adapt to a more modern form, as a group we have held the oldschool way intact. We dont run dump, or itemize ourselves, yet we dominate anyone.

Yesterday our first real faction fights since our return showed our historical strenghts. Immortal was the challenger who tried hardest, and in the end they fell. We beat immortal so bad that they have been rummored to disband.

5v5- Immortal gets raped on 2 occasions. Only loss in battle was myself (due to lag), I go to glow to restock to get res killed by laments guild.(atleast laments guild got to kill 1 of us).

Asside from all this we had internal problems within the guils, due to an immortal spy. We kicked him, and used the hatred towards us to embarrass them in the field.

In the end there will allways be MDK and the oldschool way. Bola, run/dump. Itemize the shit out of your charcater. Skill>ALL.

I can't remember the last time we had 6 players on. The next time you count, try using your fingers.

If you think you're as good as you say, we will gladly accept 3v3,4v4 or 5v5 or even 4v5.

In most cases, probably this one as well people do not accept because they know better.

EmRgEnCyRoOm
Declines every time because they cannot fight us unless they have 2 or more people online than us. Not to mention they cannot heal a synch, all they do is either offscreen with wands or let their teammates die like Bryanna.

Weed Trackers
They actually accept some set-ups, but have yet to win one. Lament is delusional (maybe from all that pot) and he ditches his teammates once one dies. lol.

Pro
They have done a couple of setups against us and they are the only guild who can sort of heal synchs, but still have yet to beat us.

Please Note:

I have packet videos and pictures, if you wish to dispute this I welcome you.

x_Ero

Sorceror

dude u must be high, whre u get this shit from you had literally 7 or 8 people we had 4, you got outcalled 4v7/8 took full damage and thats it.. we will gladly fight you anytime 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 whatever, i will put any wager on 2/3 we will dominate you.. you are seriously delusional please aim me at cs147f2 any time if you grow some balls to fight u dumb nerd

Is that aim log suppose to prove something, you basically posted a log of someone who got kicked from MDK because of poor behavior. According to pancho, someone stole his gold that was in the guild, eventhough they were the ones that pointed out he dropped it on the ground and gave it back. Panchos a dumbass whos raging because he lost all his friends.

Next time, when you bring numbers up, count the 2 extra ojs that where synchign with you. You dont fool anyone, by not putting guild tags but calling in faction members that are also in your vent.

Immortal same mentality as check6 , we own you and you try to lie. But it doesnt matter because we both know the truth and what happened. Thats enough for me, cause in the end thats what matters.

elohdee

Knight

Ol Dirty Bastard;2036632 said:
Is that aim log suppose to prove something, you basically posted a log of someone who got kicked from MDK because of poor behavior. According to pancho, someone stole his gold that was in the guild, eventhough they were the ones that pointed out he dropped it on the ground and gave it back. Panchos a dumbass whos raging because he lost all his friends.

Next time, when you bring numbers up, count the 2 extra ojs that where synchign with you. You dont fool anyone, by not putting guild tags but calling in faction members that are also in your vent.

Immortal same mentality as check6 , we own you and you try to lie. But it doesnt matter because we both know the truth and what happened. Thats enough for me, cause in the end thats what matters.

ROFL

elohdee

Knight

edited : for retard mode
edit : two people actually tried to heal really bad :(

dam didnt even need a party.

x_Ero

Sorceror

Now here this is what happends when you attempt to fair fight us... you die first dump :( when you come back to your own little world you live in please aim me for 3v3' 4v4 or whatever i need some free refresh pots and free loot, kinda low.. thanks to lod's retard mode i almost posted a SS but then realized you'll claim the eagles and cows were on our side in our guild, so here its easily divided u orange we green, cows and bankers are neutral gf

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

What a joke Immortal you post screenies of unnamed OJs on your screen and claim its MDK. Get real when you win an even numbered fight ONCE versus MDK hell I will even bet they will beat you down one talk to me

So far even though our roster is small we are yet to encounter a challenge. Perhaps a new guilds will rise to the occasion.