UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

Brookly

Sorceror
Re: MDK 2yrs absence - Immortal falls

elohdee;2048787 said:
Hey Stides has a lot to offer, cut him a break.

You be drinkin' dat hatorade.

You have professed your love for him enough lod...

I'm not hating, lol it just scares me to think that a man who claims the only way he finds a woman amusing is when she is drunk says he has life lessons available to teach.

Note: I do not think Stides truly thinks any of these things, I just like to give him a hard time just like he likes to give me a hard time. :)

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2048869 said:
You have professed your love for him enough lod...

I'm not hating, lol it just scares me to think that a man who claims the only way he finds a woman amusing is when she is drunk says he has life lessons available to teach.

Note: I do not think Stides truly thinks any of these things, I just like to give him a hard time just like he likes to give me a hard time. :)

One can not possibly profess their love for another person enough.

elohdee

Knight

Oh and on a side note, stides is a closet nerd, I wouldn't doubt that he thinks any of what he says he thinks.

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2048873 said:
One can not possibly profess their love for another person enough.

Haha!

Cute.

elohdee;2048874 said:
Oh and on a side note, stides is a closet nerd, I wouldn't doubt that he thinks any of what he says he thinks.

LOL! I don't have any room to talk because I am a nerd. I have been a nerd all my life. I play(ed) UO for over a decade and I post in these damn forums. I am not sure if that would constitute to being a nerd but you get my point.

P.S. Would you change your dam sig, I feel like I am talking to Wanker.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2048909 said:
LOL! I don't have any room to talk because I am a nerd. I have been a nerd all my life. I play(ed) UO for over a decade and I post in these damn forums. I am not sure if that would constitute to being a nerd but you get my point.

Haha, pretty much the entire population of UOGamers are nerds to some extent.

And man this sig is cool, just reppin the WP.

Brookly;2048909 said:
say it like its a bad thing baby?
sorry sig
elohdee;2048921 said:
Haha, pretty much the entire population of UOGamers are nerds to some extent.

And man this sig is cool, just reppin the WP.

rep that wp click aka the purple kush

Brookly

Sorceror

Son of Wanker;2048947 said:
say it like its a bad thing baby?
sorry sig

rep that wp click aka the purple kush

It isn't! It's just I have to keep looking over to the left to make sure I am talking to the right person. Haha

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2049158 said:
It isn't! It's just I have to keep looking over to the left to make sure I am talking to the right person. Haha

I'm definitely the right person :tounge:

Now send me my pies damn it.

Brookly;2048909 said:
Haha!

Cute.

I remember u used to field without even Razor, before sallos was even released.. Probably bout the most hardcore shit ever..

lol, even Lament was like damn..

Brookly

Sorceror

Teh Money Shot;2049296 said:
I remember u used to field without even Razor, before sallos was even released.. Probably bout the most hardcore shit ever..

lol, even Lament was like damn..

Haha oh UOGateway...

Yea it was intense but it made the game that much more fun. It was an easy transition to Razor though because all of my macros are through UO. The only macros I use Razor for are for pots and targeting.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2049337 said:
Haha oh UOGateway...

Yea it was intense but it made the game that much more fun. It was an easy transition to Razor though because all of my macros are through UO. The only macros I use Razor for are for pots and targeting.

UOGateway was tight yo, all my macros are through uo. i never used razor targeting system before, besides for a bola aimbot macro!

Brookly

Sorceror

elohdee;2049351 said:
UOGateway was tight yo, all my macros are through uo. i never used razor targeting system before, besides for a bola aimbot macro!

Yea, I have had the same UO macros since I started pvping on OSI which was like gah back in 99'? Scares me to think that far back and still have some affiliation with the game haha. I tried Sallos and it is way too slow for me. I find no reason to switch to Sallos.

elohdee

Knight

Brookly;2049363 said:
Yea, I have had the same UO macros since I started pvping on OSI which was like gah back in 99'? Scares me to think that far back and still have some affiliation with the game haha. I tried Sallos and it is way too slow for me. I find no reason to switch to Sallos.

Yea, I definitely have the same macros since back then. It is crazy to think that far back and still be playing it in some way or another.

Sallos just ran smoother for me, only reason I ever made a transition from razor to Sallos.

Both clients are good in some form.

Each to their own I guess.