UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu2401

Squire
Well hell how do you think they get so many members??? They mass recruit anyone
Hz isn't what it use to be. All the good players quit long ago leaving only the douchebags so they must have a zerg or they can't compete even with the smaller guilds. They also have the richest most well geared players in their guild yet they still manage to suck somehow. If pumpkin and will could give me a suit like theirs I would be more than willing to teach them how to utilize it.

zulu2401

Squire
Try fighting will on his Archer mage. He walks around spamming mini heals while his bow does all the damage for him lol. No skill at all. This guy possesses some of the sickest gear mods ive ever seen and he still blows at using it.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Last time we tried that kappero was the one to rage quit mumble and start attacking his teammates mid fight because someone made a joke about archers. So he can gtfo with that bullshit.

Are you treating me with scorn because I have been writing your embarrassing destiny since your misinterpreting of my talent?
Perhaps some buffoon shouldn't offend a must-have unit in team, especially when your opponent is clever and skilled (referring to Hz).

If your dirty mouth is going to share a story in a misleading manner once again, I will be highly motivated to respond with an enormously force than you laymen can even achieve combined.
No one mentions that I attempted to join in American friendship but a moment later you unmasked yourselves and I realized your odious nature. Instead of completing your desirable plan of victory, along with my departure the calamitous ruination was brought to your heinous people.

It's okay man, just admit you cannot take a joke. I was also the one defending you in teamspeak that whole time, and after so please, spare me your Shakespearean bullshit.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
It's okay man, just admit you cannot take a joke. I was also the one defending you in teamspeak that whole time, and after so please, spare me your Shakespearean bullshit.
I don't read books crafted by imperialists. And when the Anglo-Americana allows himself to comment that the basic English I use is too decent then he doesn't deserve to be considered as a potential teammate by other guilds. Because it's a high risk he was poorly trained also in other areas.

I don't read books crafted by imperialists. And when the Anglo-Americana allows himself to comment that the basic English I use is too decent then he doesn't deserve to be considered as a potential teammate by other guilds. Because it's a high risk he was poorly trained also in other areas.
Yah it has nothing to do with you being a try hard lunatic and me just not giving a shit.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
[...] he doesn't deserve to be considered as a potential teammate by other guilds. Because it's a high risk he was poorly trained also in other areas.
Yah it has nothing to do with you being a try hard lunatic and me just not giving a shit.

Are you perplexed because of my prediction that came true?

Cedmon

Sorceror
99% he said it earlier in this thread has nothing to do with his guild but ok think what you want

Crab Man

Squire
Zulu is a good guy, he's got some not so bad people in his guild but he also has some complete dipshits. Other than the fact that he will help and ATTEMPT to teach anyone he's a good guy. Some people are just not willing to learn and those ones he should boot imo. But I don't know much about these things today :D

Crab Man

Squire
Zulu can rage and all that but regardless he's a decent pvper and can teach most people. I give him respect for that and for trying to raise some interest in competing HZ I also respect HZ for always being around to give a fight and retaliate :D

Polukranos

Traveler
hm.... maybe i could get into Zulu's guild i dont think Hz is gonna let me in and from what you're saying he could help me learn

Crab Man

Squire
hm.... maybe i could get into Zulu's guild i dont think Hz is gonna let me in and from what you're saying he could help me learn
I know that HZ had one rule when I joined a long time ago and it was that you had a few characters that they required but it was also that you intended to learn.

Regardless of how you feel about HZ VD Or any other guild all of them can teach you something and as long as you are willing to learn you will become valuable in my opinion :D

Status
Not open for further replies.