UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cedmon

Sorceror
i also was in hz back when lukan and barcode was around (2012?) and 2nd i have not played uo for about 3 years which is why im not in the guild atm. polukranos you would have to go to brit fel prolly die a few times to hz and ask the guys there that is the best way to find about recuitment and what not.

As for what type of make i have 2 red mages one is a macing tact mage and the other is a scribe necro mage (mage med eval necro ss inscription wrestling)

Polukranos

Traveler
i also was in hz back when lukan and barcode was around (2012?) and 2nd i have not played uo for about 3 years which is why im not in the guild atm. polukranos you would have to go to brit fel prolly die a few times to hz and ask the guys there that is the best way to find about recuitment and what not.

As for what type of make i have 2 red mages one is a macing tact mage and the other is a scribe necro mage (mage med eval necro ss inscription wrestling)
i have a spellweaver necromage dude should i get a like archer mage? id really like to get into pvp i have always liked it but never had someone to show me how seeings how neither of my parents did pvp but i think i could do some good with this :)

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
To join Hz you have to watch the movie Hellzapoppin.

Once that's done message MB, he'll send you a test. If you succeed at this you may then have an interview about your past experiences and current motives both in game and in life.

Cedmon

Sorceror
all these haters in here with the myths back in the day Hz used to take in people who wanted to learn idk im still messing with a sampire atm but i will be gearing my mage here soon

Ajani

Page
here is what the movie is about Based on the Broadway hit of the same name, this comedy finds Ole (Ole Olsen) and Chic (Chic Johnson) trying to organize a musical show at a lavish estate. They run into problems when the show's producer, Jeff (Robert Paige), falls in love with estate resident Kitty (Jane Frazee) and has to compete with her fiancé (Lewis Howard). Meanwhile, Chic's sister Betty (Martha Raye) chases after a supposed Russian count. Gags and dance numbers abound in this madcap lark.

Status
Not open for further replies.