UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu2401

Squire
Idk what I even come to felucca to be honest. It's always the same shit. I either end up running from 8 fags or I send them scrambling for the guards or a house. Anytime I organize a party for field fights it appears to be even numbers until more show up to fight us. Hz are like cockroaches. Kill 3 and 5 show up. Kill 5 and 7 show up. Before its over they finally kill us with 12 guys and cla victory lol. Pretty damn sad

zulu2401

Squire
It's the only thing that guild will ever have going for it. Massive numbers. Doesn't matter how good the players are, 12 explosions do the same amount of damage

kobra89pl

Sorceror

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Zulu I dont have a problem with you but your shit talking out weighs your actual pvp skill...and for everyone else it is easy to get rich without doing spawns..fel should not be a safe place for anyone...it definatly wasn't when I started. And even with noob suits we found a way to still get kills in fell and get scrolls

zulu2401

Squire
Zulu I dont have a problem with you but your shit talking out weighs your actual pvp skill...and for everyone else it is easy to get rich without doing spawns..fel should not be a safe place for anyone...it definatly wasn't when I started. And even with noob suits we found a way to still get kills in fell and get scrolls
Get on a red and try me

Status
Not open for further replies.