UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Magery Militia

Devo

Sorceror
Re: Magery Militia

dunno, i have to find out what went wrong with mine, see if its just swaping out somthing or if i need a whole new machine. since im from the sticks its hard to get the parts so dunno

Reefer!

Wanderer

Devon 6;635173 said:
dunno, i have to find out what went wrong with mine, see if its just swaping out somthing or if i need a whole new machine. since im from the sticks its hard to get the parts so dunno

That is the most pathetic thing i have ever read. Hop in vent, So i can hear your beautiful Voice.

Bile

Knight

Devon 6;635173 said:

I know how that is, except I got the added bonus of not knowing my surroundings outside of this basement door.:(

Devo

Sorceror

Reefer!;635182 said:
That is the most pathetic thing i have ever read. Hop in vent, So i can hear your beautiful Voice.

haha i would but i gotta go to DQ and get some blizzards then play some hockey

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635208 said:
Jeff would win unless you somehow stacked on 90 lbs of muscle since your last photo op. Trust.

If u feel how big or small you effects the outcome of a fight, Then you sir are just a complete fucking idiot... Size dont matter, You should fucking know this, Now get your pathetic ass out of here.

Reefer!;635211 said:
If u feel how big or small you effects the outcome of a fight, Then you sir are just a complete fucking idiot... Size dont matter, You should fucking know this, Now get your pathetic ass out of here.

Please use fuck more, it accentuates your flagrant disregard for intelligence.

Also, You look like a hundred ten pound bag of flour. Regardless of your prowess in IRL PvP, you'd still get beat.

Take a page from your family's docterate, start hitting the bottle and your girlfriend.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635215 said:
Please use fuck more, it accentuates your flagrant disregard for intelligence.

Also, You look like a hundred ten pound bag of flour. Regardless of your prowess in IRL PvP, you'd still get beat.

Take a page from your family's docterate, start hitting the bottle and your girlfriend.

Lol man all your thread's make me chuckle, Saying a swear word has nothing to do with Intelligence, If your always ranting about people needing to be intelligent, Then how come you cant figure out how to pvp?

Reefer!;635218 said:
Lol man all your thread's make me chuckle, Saying a swear word has nothing to do with Intelligence, If your always ranting about people needing to be intelligent, Then how come you cant figure out how to pvp?

Keep laughing Chuckles. Regardless of the incoherent bullshit your gonna post after this thread, i'll leave here knowing that at the end of the day, my life far exceeds your own.

A wise man once said Ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest toothpick on the face of the earth.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;635221 said:
Keep laughing Chuckles. Regardless of the incoherent bullshit your gonna post after this thread, i'll leave here knowing that at the end of the day, my life far exceeds your own.

A wise man once said Ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest toothpick on the face of the earth.

Let me know how your life is so much better than mine? What do you do that is so great? Work at a car dealership? Sound's like a life plan to me.