UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MaDd KrEw..

bigfishmoney

Wanderer
Re: MaDd KrEw..

Sup de_sard and f i z z l e r what is good?? this is RiMjAw from test centers back about 5 or 6 years ago. Whats good lets play, let me know. AIM is stfuassiownu, email is [email protected].. hit it up and let me know. we will get something going.
mad cow i remember you, wtf you mean we spoke spanish? you are smoking some good shit man!

drakrum-hybrid

Sorceror

I was hardcore TC as well. I used to roll with Ice Lurker and the gang in moonglow but it wasnt specifically moonglow. I also owned the guild MnX aswell. my char names where ofc Drakrum and Brandon.

Paroxysmus

Wanderer

de Sard;1730617 said:
If you were hardcore into Test, you'd know.

Yeah unfortunately anyone who was actually good at UO played real shards. And im sure yall "rocked" all the noobies that join because they don't want to work at anything. Good for you all. First time i ever heard someone say "hardcore into test". Like seriously that makes me laugh.

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Haha I was TC for awhile back in the day I served under "Triple H" Mostly we owned the brit GY and PKed. I was Klown,Ric Flair, and Sometimes Chris Jericho.

EsK-ProDiGy

Sorceror

fag ass dexxer axer named rimjaw and some fag named juicy fruits or some shit punch them both in the face irl