UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

MaDd KrEw..

de Sard

Wanderer
MaDd KrEw..

Just sending a post to see if anyone remembers Test Center, Moonglow, MaDd KrEw? I just got back to Hybrid and was wondering if anyone here is from MaDd KrEw?

de Sard

Wanderer
Re: MaDd KrEw..

MaDd KrEw.. they were big on test center in moonglow. RiMjAw was the GM.. MaDd his older brother.. official OSI server was Sonoma. Ice Lurker.. BlackBlood.. Speed.. lots of em.

de Sard

Wanderer

Heh, some of you are douche bags.. its to be expected I guess. I mean after all, its Hybrid. People who played Test, and this is early on test.. not later on UO. Back when factions first came out and a while before. We were specifically Moonglow based.. every time a new test center rolled. If you were hardcore into Test, you'd know. But anyway, its really a thread for those that do remember so I can get in touch with them.

papa john

Wanderer

xRENEGADEx;1730514 said:
Sounds like a group of nobodies. The only person I remember from TC was carrottop- :eek:

dude you must have been like 6 when you played test, cus I heard your voice the other day in vent and you sound like you R maybe 12 now ..lol

jibah

Wanderer

hi de sard :>

back when I was 12 I was in the 'krew'... I was F I Z Z L E R ( not the lower case dude that was always in CoM )

sup

rimjaw was on defiance shard a year or two ago, I don't think he ever trickled over here

de Sard

Wanderer

Haha Fizzler! Of Course I remember! Man if you hadn't said it though I'd be guessing all the MaDd KrEw members still. But I definitely remember you.. you play often on Hybrid? Cow is in touch with RiMjAw.. dunno how its all going, but was thinking of getting a group together.

jibah

Wanderer

I love how someone is simply trying to get in touch with old guildmates and we're automatically " loosers " ( as opposed to a tighter ? ) and a shitty guild.

props for being retarded as usual everyone