UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lucky Duckies

GluttSDS

Sorceror
im not complaining. i dont care one way or the other. i just stated the obvious. when you guys came back i didnt expect anything to have changed. unlike most guilds eqms never grew. they never actually learned to pvp. the 2 spell method and rush south or rush north target random blue was just not that hard in my book. but like i said in another post i dont expect you guys to last longer than 6 months here. once youve gotten bored youll move on to another game.

Bored of destroying trash guilds like IP that offer no challenge in PVP? You act as if you guys ever ONCE defeated us in a field fight then have the audacity to criticize our tactics... im not sure what tastes better, your tears or your loot bags.*

*definitely your tears as IP lootbags = regs + placing tool(maybe some bandaids).

Bored of destroying trash guilds like IP that offer no challenge in PVP? You act as if you guys ever ONCE defeated us in a field fight then have the audacity to criticize our tactics... im not sure what tastes better, your tears or your loot bags.*

*definitely your tears as IP lootbags = regs + placing tool(maybe some bandaids).

if the shard is full of these so called trash guilds why come back. i didnt say anything about defeating you. i dont care about raging the shard or trolling its rather irrelevant. i play the game to have fun. i guess if everyone stacking running a few ms turrets for about 30 minutes then logging out is fun for you then by all means continue on.

but dont try and act all high and mighty when you send me a pm asking me why im reporting your guild.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
i sent you a PM asking why you report anyone on this shard... getting ppl banned from Hybrid when more people play IPY now doesnt make sense :(

ive never really cared what you thought because you troll glutt. its why no one takes any of your guild serious. you may not want to be taken serious i dont know. but me getting people in trouble for scripting times when i sit there long enough to see the other guilds all manually recalling in and out checking is all the reason i need to report your boys. keep up the scripting. eventually they will get tired of masking their IP just to log in uo. If not they can have fun making 4 new accounts to play on each day. and im sure at some point when marks had enough of it hell just start firewalling accounts and IPs. which would then leave you all with new accounts and none of the 1m fees youve collected over the years.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
i dont script nor does anyone in my guild(you might be think of scrubby russians who use EUO in PVP) -- we used to use razor for house timing but they fixed that(which is why you dont see us at idocs much).

I dont care if people take my guild "seriously" -- whats more hilarious than a joke of a guild looting your body over and over ;)

i dont script nor does anyone in my guild(you might be think of scrubby russians who use EUO in PVP) -- we used to use razor for house timing but they fixed that(which is why you dont see us at idocs much).

I dont care if people take my guild "seriously" -- whats more hilarious than a joke of a guild looting your body over and over ;)

if you like take it back to PMs dont thrash Folkens thread for his event.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
We havent been SA for 6 years... no idea what youre talking about but you seem butthurt about something -- is it the fact we smashed your guild off the shard or something else?

if you like take it back to PMs dont thrash Folkens thread for his event.
+1 seriously take ur hate somewhere else, this is a thread about a fun event, not a bunch of fat lonely geeks who dont like each other. >.<
back on topic... i really enjoyed this event and i sure do hope it is reopened in the near future! pretty please :)

Folken1

Sorceror
+1 seriously take ur hate somewhere else, this is a thread about a fun event, not a bunch of fat lonely geeks who dont like each other. >.<
back on topic... i really enjoyed this event and i sure do hope it is reopened in the near future! pretty please :)

unfortunately blueberry, this specific event will not return. there is something else in the works though that will occur every week ;)