UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Lucky Duckies

Folken1

Sorceror
3/5 of the first people that went won an item off the roof! gave away purple malas crystal, decorative armor, and skull totem

sorry for the lateness. stay tuned tomorrow for details and updates to this daily event

crikey

Sorceror
lol that poor fugin happy guy got killed 7 times in that screenshot alone....I think he should get a small prize just for the effort

GluttSDS

Sorceror
We came through 3x and wiped out everyone... my favorite was when some killed HS(high society??) came in on reds trying to act as security and got moped out soooo fast.

a wombat

Sorceror
I know Mr Fuggin Happy and he is a newb just having fun who doesnt collect items. He told me he came back on his mage and droped Ed McManus right in the middle of his shitty guild.

AreYouKidden

Wanderer
He's got a solid point.. Besides you'll get a better turn out, you can have it on the edge of a guard zone so people can still have a little fun while they wait.

Take your player run events to guard zone. You already have a safe haven where reds can't go yet you want to complain.

im not complaining. i dont care one way or the other. i just stated the obvious. when you guys came back i didnt expect anything to have changed. unlike most guilds eqms never grew. they never actually learned to pvp. the 2 spell method and rush south or rush north target random blue was just not that hard in my book. but like i said in another post i dont expect you guys to last longer than 6 months here. once youve gotten bored youll move on to another game.