UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looping noobs

Re: looping noobs

Bile;707046 said:
*idiotic post*

-You'd run away too if I was such a shitty 1v1er that I had to gank you with Hz
-I don't even have a blue to hide out in GZ with
-You're a multicellular build up of contradiction, and you bitch and desperately try to find ways to insult peoples play style when you can't kill them. Maybe just try being better than me next time?
-You're unable to kill me as I'm on foot as a you're playing a necro mage with a perfect suit

It's hilarious how using just a little bit of critical thinking can help me infer that you're a mountain of fallacies and moronic comments.. start thinking with your brain instead of your ego. Unfortunately for you, neither has really helped you out in the past

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

Drucilia;707081 said:
So if you had a ping of 65 are you saying that you would of not died to Zen?

To be honest ping like the causes spell failure when trying to cast fast
Causes Drag and drop failure
Cuases issues targeting thing coming and going from the screen because they are gone beforeu see them enter
causes issues with the amount of actions u can complete in a set amount of time.

So yeh I would say it wasnt the entire problem but it has some thing to do with it.
My ping is similar to worse then that dude who posted his.
+
house & spawn lags
slower running speed
no chance in duels

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;707091 said:
-You'd run away too if I was such a shitty 1v1er that I had to gank you with Hz
-I don't even have a blue to hide out in GZ with
-You're a multicellular build up of contradiction, and you bitch and desperately try to find ways to insult peoples play style when you can't kill them. Maybe just try being better than me next time?
-You're unable to kill me as I'm on foot as a you're playing a necro mage with a perfect suit

It's hilarious how using just a little bit of critical thinking can help me infer that you're a mountain of fallacies and moronic comments.. start thinking with your brain instead of your ego. Unfortunately for you, neither has really helped you out in the past

Me? Running? You are mistaken.

You see: Applesauce
You see: Applesauce run away 1v1
You see: No one for several minutes
You see: Lakai
You see: Lakai run away after countless Mortal w/ Stuns fails to kill you

Thats how our 1v1's went.. chump

Bile;707385 said:
Me? Running? You are mistaken.

You see: Applesauce
You see: Applesauce defend himself on foot (because he got bola'd) and manage to teleport away 1v1
You see: No one for 2 minutes
You see: Lakai
You see: Lakai attempt to kill Bile, and got closer than Bile ever got to killing him (LOL)
You see: Bile gank down Lakai as he is on foot with 3 blues at the gate, because he was raging that he couldn't kill him by himself

Thats how our 1v1's actually went.. chump

"Countless mortals and stuns"

Can you not count to 3 or 4? I wonder if people actually believe all the altered stories that you seem to enjoy telling

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;707389 said:

3 or 4?

Thanks for agreeing with me. 15-20 seconds of me not being able to heal, hahaha.

Bile;707390 said:
Thanks for agreeing with me. 15-20 seconds of me not being able to heal, hahaha.

You're actually complaining about a persons offense on the field? After the way you play? You've seriously thrown yourself into a vortex void of intellect here. Stop wasting my time, moron.

Bile

Knight

a-e-i-Own-you;707392 said:
You're actually complaining about a persons offense on the field?

Mortal + Med > 60 Necro + No Med

Somehow you still manage to run away

gans

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;707389 said:

Can you not count to 3 or 4? I wonder if people actually believe all the altered stories that you seem to enjoy telling

like when i kill you and after you say " it never happened "

gans

Wanderer

i can take you alone , wanna fight ?
uhauhauhauhahuauhauha
or you will keep crying , oh my god one brazilian casting fast :p
oh my gooddddddddddddddddddddddddd one braziliam jumping tiles uhauhauhahua
go cry , or stay in luna this is your place :p
or open a mass recruit in your guild so you have meat shields for you :p

EvilChild

Knight

gans;707408 said:
i can take you alone , wanna fight ?
uhauhauhauhahuauhauha
or you will keep crying , oh my god one brazilian casting fast :p
oh my gooddddddddddddddddddddddddd one braziliam jumping tiles uhauhauhahua
go cry , or stay in luna this is your place :p
or open a mass recruit in your guild so you have meat shields for you :p

LOL

Bile;707474 said:
You got beat down by Gans... Zip it

Considering my ping dropped from 120 down to 50-70 since the move, i find it hard to believe that that illegitimate brazilian fruit can outrun ALL of us, and outcast the majority of us.

It wasn't all that long ago when Gans was only able to play his shitty macer too.

I'm getting rather tired of this crap floating around, especially of late. It seems since they all went off to Illusion's, several of them have come back all Rauan happy.

xh.txt anyone?

Bile;707490 said:
They all still go down, be it gank or stupidity...

I just think it's retarded that someone who less than 2-3 weeks ago died so incredibly simply, is now able to run across half of fucking Sosaria while typing incessant nonsense through broken english.