UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looping noobs

acidpiss

Wanderer
looping noobs

i just finished dueling this noob called *the one* some guild tag /\ or some crap this dude had shit equipment and wasnt even scrolled out, i won 2/4 and one of the wins was becuase he had no mana left.he was looping everything , it was all i could do to keep him poisoned more than one second and heal myself through one of his offencive loops which was a constant fireball spam.

if he was fully suited there would be no way i could beat him in an event duel.Im just happy that not everyone is doing this shit it totaly ruined my mood.But if its as simple as making a few loops to make yourself unkillable whats to stop more noobs from doing this other than their own selfrespect........

acidpiss

Wanderer
Re: looping noobs

give it a crack bile, get one of your buddys to create a heal,cure loop and see if you can kill them.I would like to know if you can ^^

serious here, this shit it bs

acidpiss

Wanderer

Esqarrouth;706367 said:
try paraylze or if its a modded spell book dis arm
they dont like that :)

that shits obvious mortal ect,and i could have disarmed him for he had a casting book but i wanted it legit. If he was suited out pvp wise and it was an event duel there would be no way in hell i could kill him.

and trying to heal myself was near impossible with his fireball spam alone, if it was a ma/fireball spam i seriously think i couldnt disrupt him enough to get out my heals at all.....

That's just like half of the people on this shard. Last night at brit gate Le Bucheron was using easyuo to spam g exp on everyone. 4 or 5 of those and your dead... Such lame noobs. If you got nothing else, dont even come out for the pvp.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

TrueImaginations;706446 said:
That's just like half of the people on this shard. Last night at brit gate Le Bucheron was using easyuo to spam g exp on everyone. 4 or 5 of those and your dead... Such lame noobs. If you got nothing else, dont even come out for the pvp.
please tell me how you are so sure he was using euo, people are so fast at calling people out without even proof , how do you know he was not just using a macro easily made in razor double click potion last target

also if fighting a "noob" that use healing loop fucks your mood and makes you rage get out of fel please. there is ways to fuck his loops .. ie para then combo then para then combo then dead ....or fury and dead if your a mage in pvp with a elf then .....

you mention you wanted to fight clean ,, little hint there is nothing clean in pvp , the only thing clean is that you walk away alive and the other is dead reguardless his loop's modded razor or whatever if you know his a looping noob then play with him

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

I thought people were just whinning on forums and jumping to conclusions also, but I seriously think certain people are using either easy-uo or speedhacking. I have been hit with some super fast high spell combos that really had me suspecting something non-legit was going on. Hackusations happen alot so I understand your point, but I wouldn't be surprised if you change your mind after running into certain people.

Edit: I thought you were talking to the OP

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Duffman-demise;706469 said:
I thought people were just whinning on forums and jumping to conclusions also, but I seriously think certain people are using either easy-uo or speedhacking. I have been hit with some super fast high spell combos that really had me suspecting something non-legit was going on. Hackusations happen alot so I understand your point, but I wouldn't be surprised if you change your mind after running into certain people.

Edit: I thought you were talking to the OP
oK NOW LETS START WITH WHAT YOU HAVE JUST POSTED EasyUo cannot make you cast faster nor can any speed hacking program they can make you run faster but not cast faster hence the best thing that was able to cast really fast was PlayUo but only to fix the timing to the finest point of the game all the timers are on the server side you can get people playing with razor 1.0 that will seem to cast really fast but that is just cause they had little issues that you could leave your finguer on your hotkey and never fizzle and have this perfect timing that was resolved but some are still able to connect with that old razor to cheat this is the reason why PSZ ask's us to keep clients up to date.

Will i change my mind ,, umm sorry but I think ive seen them all already nothing really suprise's me anymore when I step into fell , will I dont come here and bitch and cry bout looping speedhacking razor 1.0 Ive played against some of the best scipter's moders you name it they all went down sooner or later

One thing I can say is that I have had the privilege to play with one of the most best mage ever and as much as he rages ad screams at you in vent if you pay attention to what he says you will see that in any situation there is a way to come out victorious , he knows the mechanics of the game inside and out and also knows how to bring a small group of persone to the top IF you are ready to listen and see what goes on o your screen..

Drucilia

Knight

lol u got beat by a newb lol eat it up and stop whineing. Isnt this a flameing thread ROFl ban stick --- whineing about what another char did in play that annoyed u got me a 1 week ban

Looping is actually fairly difficult to determine. The term gets thrown around about as much as Tempest's graduation date. The best players on the shard can string together real spells in a wonderous timely matter, which at times (but brutally often) gets them accused of looping .. but the best methods of determining a looper consist of actually field fighting (sometimes duelling) them

example...heal loops..
-Mortal your opponent directly after they begin getting defensive at low health.. if they continue to heal for at least 3-4+ heals, they're not only looping, but have bad reflexes and are retarded (You'd be sickened at how often I've come across this)
-Make a counter-loop which has you casting Weaken with a .13 second delay, and then Exec: Last Target. Sometimes differences in timing can allow them to still get heal(s) off, but regardless it can be pretty obvious whether or not someone is looping heals using this method. For added effectiveness you can also try throwing a bleed on them and then using your weaken macro

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;706642 said:
Looping is actually fairly difficult to determine. The term gets thrown around about as much as Tempest's graduation date. The best players on the shard can string together real spells in a wonderous timely matter, which at times (but brutally often) gets them accused of looping .. but the best methods of determining a looper consist of actually field fighting (sometimes duelling) them

example...heal loops..
-Mortal your opponent directly after they begin getting defensive at low health.. if they continue to heal for at least 3-4+ heals, they're not only looping, but have bad reflexes and are retarded (You'd be sickened at how often I've come across this)
-Make a counter-loop which has you casting Weaken with a .13 second delay, and then Exec: Last Target. Sometimes differences in timing can allow them to still get heal(s) off, but regardless it can be pretty obvious whether or not someone is looping heals using this method. For added effectiveness you can also try throwing a bleed on them and then using your weaken macro
any solution for people who casts weaken at 0.35s?
and the topic creator is has a problem defending againts loops