UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

karmagettie1

Wanderer
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

KoNNaN;1804795 said:
was it test center that every now and then they would put reg stones, you could set skills and there were castles and everyone pick teams, or am I thinking of another test shard they did. woahrunonsentencetimeforbed

You are talking about abyss shard. One of the funniest times in UO there

PacerCraig21

Wanderer

Im useally Mondain, Dead man Walken , Epic Fail- i still play test center if anyone does

Krakah

Sorceror

goose/OveR DosE;1808442 said:
wow alot of oldschoolers.. on that list.. but .. i bet you can kinda guess who i was on test.... but im not any of the 10million peeps who stole my name and ruined it.. im the orginal one.. its been forever since i have even played uo.. but i got bored over here in iraq.. and start fuckin around with google lol.. and found this post.. it was nice to see all the old school doods i played with reply to this post.. its been forever man..

later,
goose.

gooose wats good bro, its Mr Hank Evans...we played LS and chessy together remember? lol how u been, hit me up on aim - Hk Killa 2003

Chop Suey;1808597 said:
Jew from Jersey
AHHHAHH my ninja

Krakah;1812950 said:
gooose wats good bro, its Mr Hank Evans...we played LS and chessy together remember? lol how u been, hit me up on aim - Hk Killa 2003

AHHHAHH my ninja

goose is in iraq right now, he dont get online much

KoNNaN

Knight

karmagettie1;1809420 said:
You are talking about abyss shard. One of the funniest times in UO there

Yes! That was it!!!

When they did that I stopped playing the regular shard. (atl)

A stoned T-Rex;1814263 said:
carnage, sirius black, havok, chronic here. hope all is good in iraq goose.... hi wanker

wow negro.. i havent heard from you in a minute.. how the fuck have you been man?

peteliv

Knight

my only tc chars were Macer Mage named Peter Livingston and fencerswords dexxer named Ace on T/C
mainly played chessy and was at brit gate villa and yew gate large marble alot under same names

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

PuRpLe HaZee;1824782 said:
Purple Haze & Ownage

keke I member you. I pked with Triple H at brit GY and did factions with him for a long ass time.

Syn-Tax

Wanderer

I played factions on TC almost exclusively before/after Pub 16 came out ( The PvP was some of the best). Only char I ever used back then was SynTax, or SynTax-lot as a fencer tank. I always placed a house near minax base after the changed location* or at Glow gate.

I remember a shitload of you guys, yeah i remember being at the old papua minax base wit triple h, since I was almost always Minax. I remember fighting goose all the time, and calling truces that never lasted very long haha. I remember Ice Lurker, and I remember Wanker too. I also remember rollin with Urinal Cake way way back in the day, cuz he was always minax too. I remember killin PuRpLePeOpLeEater in Glow for 20 points one time. God there were so many oranges to kill back in the day.

Other people I used to roll with were Ping-Pong, Hydro, Twizta, Sir ( Gomer, Gopher or something), Lez chick, Griff, C-Murder, Ownergizer Bunny, and Sigmata

Anyone else remember Evil Orion?, that guy was another friend of mine, he had- "lot" (legends of test)
Yeah I remember you too Purple Haze, Drakrum and Zero sound pretty familiar too. I also remember Oh Es Eye, and Orijinns-.

ALMOST FORGOT DELTA GREEN, When I rolled SL me and him raped like no other. Anyone else remember him? When i first started playing Hybrid like 5 years ago I saw him. We bullshitted and I remember him sayin something about quittin, But I quit OSI shortly after AoS came out so I lost track of alot of old "OJ Hunters". I got Ping-Pong's aim if anyone remembers him and wants it, I don't think he plays anymore either.There's just too damn many people that used to faction on TC I wish I could remember. It is good seein all you bastards though, glad to see im not the only one still around.

Anyone wanna hit me up my AIM'S: Injectant