UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for OSI Test Center players.

Fatality

Sorceror
Re: Looking for OSI Test Center players.

lol...wow...alot of names I dont even know...

I was the following, lmfao....

WE-KILL-THEE (First few months of starting UO)

And then finally

Son of Enigma =]

Rolled with Brandon aka drakrum, Son of Wanker, WANKER, Magslover, Ice Lurker, PuRpLePeOpLeAtEr, a Silly Goose, RaiDen, Pojo Man, TweeTeR, F i z z l e r , Spaceman Susan, Sir Ryan

Symptom

Wanderer

Fatality;1786161 said:

And then finally

Son of Enigma =]

Rolled with Brandon aka drakrum, Son of Wanker, WANKER, Magslover, Ice Lurker, PuRpLePeOpLeAtEr, a Silly Goose, RaiDen, Pojo Man, TweeTeR, F i z z l e r , Spaceman Susan, Sir Ryan

I ran with all those people too......How dare you leave my name off the list!!

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Fatality;1786161 said:

And then finally

Son of Enigma =]

I factioned with Silly Goose, became friends with Ice Lurker, actually I played with almost all of these guys at some point.

Fatality

Sorceror

Sorrrrrrrry symptom! :( I totally forgot about your leetness lol

Whats up man? I think I'm gonna come back...

Symptom

Wanderer

Hit me up on aim sometime bro. Ill help you get started.....

Aim: Symptom CO

KoNNaN

Knight

didnt everybody go kill on TC?

I had countless names. Only one I remember now is "an energy vortex" but there were a million of us.

Fez_

Knight

Played as PaperClipCounter and CheeseLlama.com, was only allowed to play till 11pm GMT which was like 6pm EST so I guess I missed a lot of the best battles. Oh well, still have a lot of fond memories of TC!

Funny looking at some of these names, I remember Silly Goose, Wanker, PuRpLe etc. heh

Boris-GL

Sorceror

a fruit fly, ru paul, hailmary honestly its been to long, we used to make new chars allll the time

Krakah

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1766355 said:
Katto, Trunks, Yin
I remember a Trunks that had a small tower outside Glow?
drakrum-hybrid;1767999 said:
Drakrum/Brandon/ZeRo

Pked in brit gy for a long time, always placed a house there with Triple H and his guild.

Was Minax primarily after that, owned the guild MnX and rolled with Wanker, Ice Lurker and the rest of the gang.
Zero also from LS?
Son of Wanker;1768002 said:
i had this guy few months ago talk to me abuot how he knew me on tc. Said how we would be in SL and i was a tamer/macer and all this. i asked what year, he said like 2006 or something.... i said sorry i quit in 01'ish you got punked. :(
Original Son of Wanker? I know there was like 1000x that copied it, you were always minax right?

Fatality;1786161 said:

And then finally

Son of Enigma =]

I remember SoE and every name on that list down there...

My TC guy was
Mr Hank Evans

sometimes played as Krakah.

me and silly goose were pretty tight back in the day, we played chessy and LS together.

jibah

Wanderer

F I Z Z L E R ( not the lower cased one that was in CoM)
Ran around with madd krew ( rimjaw, black cat, nightfall, calipso.. it goes on) and some others woopsy, ice lurker, etc etc

wkstrm

Lord

I had a char at TC as well. damn if I can remember the name.. lol

KoNNaN

Knight

was it test center that every now and then they would put reg stones, you could set skills and there were castles and everyone pick teams, or am I thinking of another test shard they did. woahrunonsentencetimeforbed

Symptom

Wanderer

Angela Bloodcrow;1802029 said:
i'd like to find archangel and santas helper. i hung with him. my char name was sexi lexi

HAHA!! I knew sexi lexi. I used to pk with you.

wow alot of oldschoolers.. on that list.. but .. i bet you can kinda guess who i was on test.... but im not any of the 10million peeps who stole my name and ruined it.. im the orginal one.. its been forever since i have even played uo.. but i got bored over here in iraq.. and start fuckin around with google lol.. and found this post.. it was nice to see all the old school doods i played with reply to this post.. its been forever man..

later,
goose.

Krakah;1804534 said:
Original Son of Wanker? I know there was like 1000x that copied it, you were always minax right?
yeah im orginal, not a clone =P sup man
goose/OveR DosE;1808442 said:
wow alot of oldschoolers.. on that list.. but .. i bet you can kinda guess who i was on test.... but im not any of the 10million peeps who stole my name and ruined it.. im the orginal one.. its been forever since i have even played uo.. but i got bored over here in iraq.. and start fuckin around with google lol.. and found this post.. it was nice to see all the old school doods i played with reply to this post.. its been forever man..

later,
goose.
word.