UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking for old pac players

miztron

Wanderer
Re: looking for old pac players

herakles;1868655 said:
Those were the days man, i just love to see no explosion potions or wands going off, just a good time.

fucking a man, so many old good names in those pics those were the days. we need to just make two large guilds on gamers and have big wars :(

phrost54

Squire

azuka was playing for a bit also. neither one of us really played or got established here, but we may give it a go if theres an actual group to play with. It got kind of old fighting 2 v 5+ on a consistant basis. It was easy to do pre pub 16 on pac, but the use of explode pots/wands make it a bit more difficult to fight those kind of odds here.

Savage Blood

Wanderer

What's crackin fellas. I was OPP as well a.k.a (Chaos)Savage Blood-Fencer & (Minax)Bloodshot-Stun Mage rolled with Wake-n-Bake and Jerome or/Bandito, close friends irl. They are here as well in Hybrid.....

Aim: BloodElm

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror

Fuck yea old pac days pre AOS pre Pub 16

Remember uXc and WAR and TL when we Handled CoM on Pac took all the sigs and shit from the Minax Horde?!?!?!?!?!?!?

miztron

Wanderer

XizOrOFpac;1878354 said:
Fuck yea old pac days pre AOS pre Pub 16

Remember uXc and WAR and TL when we Handled CoM on Pac took all the sigs and shit from the Minax Horde?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WAR as in W@R? those were the best days, they need to be brought back

miztron;1867704 said:
yeah dude i remember xizor let me know when you guys do start coming on i am in pudnation with poptart but it isnt really an active guild. i need people to merk with!

Hey now.... ;)

The leper affinity;1867778 said:
Im from pacific, i know morrolan plays, Phrost does a little also

Oh yea, where?

Boxman

Page

Bruti.. I was extremely anti-social. I sold reagents out of Jhelom and Britain, and was the very first on Pacific with the hooded shroud when AoS launched, hehehe.

HAHAH no way im in the first pic on the other page... well my body is!

Im uggae/mad mortagen/morkai/soulfire/tarc.... fuck so many names. lol cant remember all mine

and wak still sorta plays OSI on atl. I just left like 4 months ago.

Sean-B;1927318 said:
lol, Kaz the Minotaur is in this picture.... I wonder whatever happened to him, was a good friend.

I'm Sean from Clan Blood (the real Sean, before I sold my account after UO:R).

Nobody cares newbie.

Daft13

Wanderer

Lets see I'm ex OPP and FL just to name a few. Char names throughout the years are... Vermillion, Puscifer, Scooter Ward, Daft Punk. Some of you old schoolers may remember my uncle.... Sir mix a lot and Dargone Lichbane. Trying to get him to come play Hybrid with me we will see what happens.

XizOrOFpac

Sorceror

Would be nice if we could get an all Ex Pac players guild goin On here!!!

I had a guild starting up a few months ago that was like 90% ex pac players.

Then a bunch of wack shit happened that Prevented me from playing UO for a while but now im trying to come back!

Lets get a pack Squad back!

herakles

Sorceror

Yeah dude that sounds good i was all about it but then you started to never be on. Hit me up on aim billyi89

I was in TL on Pacific

XizOrOFpac;1933710 said:
Would be nice if we could get an all Ex Pac players guild goin On here!!!

I had a guild starting up a few months ago that was like 90% ex pac players.

Then a bunch of wack shit happened that Prevented me from playing UO for a while but now im trying to come back!

Lets get a pack Squad back!

Daft13

Wanderer

I use to run with Seph in TL. He was going to give me his keep at one point. Either way I'm trying to run with Poptart. I don't think he would be down, but then again im just talking out my ass considering I have no idea where he stands.