UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

looking for old pac players

miztron

Wanderer
looking for old pac players

ive decided to say fuck EA UO and give some hybrid a try. I'm HellfirE / FreD DursT from pacific, i know a couple old PUDS / sauces play this shit, who else is on it?

miztron

Wanderer
Re: looking for old pac players

with Sephiroth? TL was in i think com with me while i was in W@R lol.
what was ur chars name?

herakles

Sorceror

Yeah Seph was the leader i rolled with him, my name was Herakles II and Herakles used to play Dormth as well

miztron

Wanderer

i remember you too sid, sup? my first post sounds like i just left UO but its been a couple years since i played any of that, just came on here a couple weeks ago now

SparksPlus

Wanderer

Not much I quit playing pac probably a few months after they put in champ spawns then Murdah sold the tower outside of the despise entrance so it really wasnt fun anymore :(

Toolio77

Sorceror

aim = lord tommygun

hit me up sometime fred ...i play sometimes when im bored lol

this is kali btw aka mr tool I was in urmm uXc nBc F.L. and OPP on pacific

p.s. a couple other old friends from pac are gunna start being more active in a month or so but everyones stretched playing multiple games atm :(

SparksPlus

Wanderer

I definatly remember FL and OPP we warred you guys i think those 2 guilds were the most active ones we fought.

Toolio77

Sorceror

SparksPlus;1849197 said:
Not much I quit playing pac probably a few months after they put in champ spawns then Murdah sold the tower outside of the despise entrance so it really wasnt fun anymore :(

lol i havent heard that name in like 6-7 years....i used to co-own that tower....ahaha i miss murdah he was one of the cool people from pac....
we would run around that bitch spamming "scared of a 1v1?" ahaha....good times

SparksPlus

Wanderer

It was me smirk and murdah we were like the only people in the guild and we were #1 warring guild for a little bit. I think FL took over to. murdah just dissapeard he went into the army or something. If you ever saw a picture of him you would think he ate video games not play them was a buff motherfucka

Toolio77

Sorceror

fred I see wazika runnin around from time to time....but right now everyones under the hype of darkfall....right nows a pretty nice time on hybrid.... pops down alittle and all the younger "zerglings" are off owning shit up in adventurine land....so for the time being it looks like it could have promise :)

p.s.if you still need help finding someone from pac check here:Dragons Family

retired pac players forum!

miztron

Wanderer

Toolio77;1850125 said:
fred I see wazika runnin around from time to time....but right now everyones under the hype of darkfall....right nows a pretty nice time on hybrid.... pops down alittle and all the younger "zerglings" are off owning shit up in adventurine land....so for the time being it looks like it could have promise :)

p.s.if you still need help finding someone from pac check here:Dragons Family

retired pac players forum!

oh man i remember the good old days of fighting against OPP and DF when they were in chaos, everyone of them ran around with blessed vanqs haha so much fun, i miss the old days running through occlo and the small houses on the right on the bank.

me and wakiza were in W@R and kept fighting OPP for a few more years, i need to hit him up if hes playin here. how long u been on here?

Toolio77

Sorceror

I quit OPP during shadowbane and joined another guild called GoD "guardians of destiny"....a couple old pacific friends showed up in Shadowbane and we started "Agents of Evil" (AoE) and (.!.)...I quit gaming for about 5 years after that....ummm haha

I started gaming again last summer I've been on hybrid for about a year now but I actually used to play here back in the begining of the server with old OPP guildies like Wu-Gambino....back when kkrios used to live at brit gy....I do remember the server getting wiped back then too

coming up here in april i got a few friends together already tostart pvping....my old buddy "xizor" will be back soon to and we will be factioning this summer....hit me up if your interested

we arent super active right now cus everyones slammed working in real life but here in the next couple weeks we plan to play :)

miztron

Wanderer

yeah dude i remember xizor let me know when you guys do start coming on i am in pudnation with poptart but it isnt really an active guild. i need people to merk with!

Toolio77

Sorceror

these were pre-pet slots so the newbs crutches it up with 5 ww's back then...the real all kill all skill days lol before the bola!