UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Lyam

Wanderer
Re: Looking for Napa people.

I would like to see if anyone has or knows of old pictures and what not from back in the day. I don't know why but I'm curious to look at some stories or screenshots from LMJ, H^D, CvB, ^Rv, etc... Hit me up if you know of some or have some!

I played napa from day one, had two main chars both named Minor Threat.. one was in Gold Dragon Clan (GDC) and one was my pk who never left the wind dungeon.. i owned majority of the brit houses in guards protection.. see some names i remember but didnt really know any of you.

Those of you looking to join up with old Napa players check us out. I believe weve got the largest collection of Napa players on the shard. Though some are inactive here are a few.

Darma from HD
Lyam from HD
Ryder from HD
Shiva from HD
Wargasm (The real one) from SIK on napa valley 6+years ago.
Geo/Junuh from SIK on napa valley.
SOUL REAVER from legion of terror.
Liquid Death (hes grown up a little, promise)
Smitty (From smittys vendor shop on napa valley)
Cotton, Tai Mah Shu from LoT/Owr
Hershel
Galron from SoN, correct me if im wrong.
Lionel, myself from LoT/Owr

If im forgetting anyone please let me know. Those of you intrested in joining with us PM me here, or shoot me a message on aim: Joe1324536.

Be sure to check out the Red Bench site at www.redbench.us

Rocangus

Wanderer

I played Napa from 97-99 and then from 01-04. I was Moroni, GM of the Brotherhood of Steel (BoS).

AIM: Steelflight26

Triple h-Lot.Tld.Rbk;2047133 said:
i was michel and triple h

A Mantis;1919896 said:
Played Outcast and Crazy Greek, usually played with Fatcat/Mr. Review/Ferret/Dhal the Hand and was in House of Cain back during the early years, then pvp'd with Crazy Jay

Recognize these names. I played Napa from just before T2A launch 'till just after Samurai Empire.

Pork

Wanderer

Hey I played on Napa from 99-02 My characters names:

I went to save Trinsic from undeads in the massive guild created "Trinsic Liberation Army" (TLA)

*Cholo del Bosque
*Caco del Bosque
*Dauthi Jackal
*Geronimo

I remember players named: COLDFIST, Shade, Lara Mandiverrik, Hecate, Ronald Mcdonalds...

Good times!

raithianellis;1825393 said:
Hi. I played Napa. Thought I'd drop by.

Interesting... I was "Raithan Ellis" on Napa Valley from beta 97 until around 2002-03'ish. Did you manage to get my old account from someone? Login ID was "4624" if memory serves.

Around 02-03 I played on Chesapeake as Agent Orange as well, was a second hand account, sold that one off as well.

Wily C and I used to hang out all the time on Napa.

Lionel, how've ya been? Long time bro.

Portas

Wanderer

Wow, so many of you I remember! I was Portas/Flax/Crendel/Apexx Xion/Crow (my red) and a few I can't remember...

Was in OoJ (Orders of Justice) and OOJ (warring Order guild) as well as KFC with Crow (post P16 for champ raids)

Wargasm... man! so many nights of trash-talking, looting and one night especially for me when I just got my silver vanq short spear and lost it the same night due to the disarm death bug!

I'm going to give this server a shot and see if my love is still with UO. (still pulls me back!)

Peace

Enixx

Wanderer

Carol Nace here from Napa... long time player since 97.

Rolled with (Black Knight/Cookie Monster/Dreamer), Vette, CRAZY King JAY (2nd), and from way back was in Wild Canyon Guild [WCG] with Black Knight, DR.DEATH, XzaVieR, Mephistoheles and some others i can't recall.

Hypnotic-

Wanderer

Hey I seen this post Im slowly making my way here. I havent really been active in many years!!!

I played Napa with MANY MANY of you. I was Tank Abbott from ^Rv, I was also Morpheus from Order of Justice. Grande Pito from OOJ.

Anyhow its so great to see names I recognize. If anyone has spare anything, even an open spot in a guild.... pvp preferbally but I do have a trammy tamer char as well, just hit me up and let me know.

contact info is as follows:

ICQ -68477373 - Jose`
AIM - jbutler61183

Hit me up guys. I miss the old days.

oh yeah aka DEBOnair I forgot to say that one. Old ^Rv AND L%C char. L%C after Inno took over and I left L%C for ^Rv ^_^

Serog

Sorceror

Hey. This is Zaggi from Napa. Main guild I was in was Devils of Kimone(DoK). Play from 99-03ish

A Mantis

Sorceror

Remember Jet's blessed vanq broadsword? That bastard... I wonder if it finally broke.

<- Skippy (Maker of Air Skippys) - My goofy first character
<- Cyric Blackblade - My pvp'er
<- Drefen Rahl - My dirty thief

And a few images of Napa Valley in the old days :)

1st - Gathering of people wearing my shoes :)
2nd - The Before picture
3rd - The After picture
4th - The famous tag-team wrestling match that ended in chaos afterwords.
5th - My old guild, Venge-X. Miss those guys.

Attachments

• airskippys.jpg
    airskippys.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 16
  • before.jpg
    before.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 16
  • after.jpg
    after.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 17
  • fight.jpg
    fight.jpg