UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Looking for Napa people.

Re: Looking for Napa people.

AesopRock;1830387 said:
I played napa as Haart from ^Rv.. i ended up burning someone in the guild for an account or somthing but that was like 6-7 years ago if there are any ^Rv here im sorry :p I also played this shard from like 04-05 as Aesop Rock and as Haart

I just dled UO again last night .. all my accounts have decayed.. i have nothing nor do i know what templates are good for pvp...

i think before i quit hybrid i was in Byzantine with army and all them.. are they still here?

anyways get at me..

no.

Laoric

Wanderer

I was a Napa player, but I forget what years it was. I do remember it was a few month before OSI started the whole nerfing process of PvP, first thing they got rid of was precasting if I remember correctly. I sucked then and still suck to this day, at this game. Anyone remember TOR, the pk guild? HAHA

AesopRock

Wanderer

Oh well, I'll try not to loose any sleep over it.

uosecondage.com

Thats where its at anyway :<

I used to play napa i dont rember how many years but i started when the frist exp pack came out my char was bowen. I am looking for a friend there name was xena we were in the same guild for a time but i dont rember what it was called now so if any body know her my email is [email protected]

mike1500

Wanderer

Dragothien from Napa here, on here Hybrid as.... of course Dragothien look me up folks..

A Mantis

Sorceror

Played Outcast and Crazy Greek, usually played with Fatcat/Mr. Review/Ferret/Dhal the Hand and was in House of Cain back during the early years, then pvp'd with Crazy Jay and sometimes with DoK, then ebayed.

Aim: petzombiesnow

NicolBolas

Wanderer

i played nappa from 2000 till aos
name is Nicol Bolas. guilds I was in include GUL, IUL, VaH, WBM, KoC as well as a few other 1 or 2 man guilds

sirrayiv

Sorceror

Played Napa Valley from 98-2006 and then some off and on. I Co-owned the house right by the Skara Moongate, and on Skara Island....

Mayhem, Sir William, Valorie (Tresure Hunter), POISON (Blacksmith/Tailor)

jestertac

Squire

raiden. tombstone. ran with fusion, faxmachine, played 97ish till around aos. give or take. been awhile. just got back into it. hit me up jestertac1980 aim

Socko

Sorceror

Lets see I played for years on Napa. Chars were: Zo (guild- DmX), Dooms day of Zo (guild- ToC), Exploited Beasts (Factioner- COM *stealth tamer*) and many other PvM toons...

darma536

Wanderer

wow RV, I remember soooo many killer battles with them. Does dr death or warmonger still play on here?? I used to be in a guild called H^D. we had many a long night fighting you guys. :)

sirrayiv

Sorceror

A Mantis;1919896 said:
Played Outcast and Crazy Greek, usually played with Fatcat/Mr. Review/Ferret/Dhal the Hand and was in House of Cain back during the early years, then pvp'd with Crazy Jay and sometimes with DoK, then ebayed.

Aim: petzombiesnow

I remember seeing that character Dhal the Hand in Skara Brae all the time.....and in Papua. I never knew you personally, but its nice to recognize someone who I have shared the server with for so many years.... I loved Napa Valley, but Trammel really ruined the game for me, and made me eventually quit playing. Still remember getting banned from the UO.stratics forums for bitching about Trammies all the time. Those fucking noobs just never did realize that in order for the game to remain strong there had to be free will among the people.....and NO SAFE ZONE where people could farm for hours on end without the fear of getting pk'd.

Lyam

Wanderer

Hi everyone, Lyam here... gonna start playing again. ICQ me - 7996241