UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL Heavy

amtothepm

Knight
heavy got REKT on the real pvper server so he tucks his tail and runs to demise.

tech you gonna be a pussycat, too??

heavy got REKT on the real pvper server so he tucks his tail and runs to demise.

tech you gonna be a pussycat, too??
Real pvp huh? Not even the same game dude. You are using pub 16/aos game mechanics combined with mechanics from 10 years previous. If I was going to write a formula for a really bad server, it would be very simliar to garbage mechanics that hybrid uses and UOF copied.

PVP on hybrid is like being in the pass punt and kick competition in 3rd grade and saying you are the best football player on earth.

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Real pvp huh? Not even the same game dude. You are using pub 16/aos game mechanics combined with mechanics from 10 years previous. If I was going to write a formula for a really bad server, it would be very simliar to garbage mechanics that hybrid uses and UOF copied.

PVP on hybrid is like being in the pass punt and kick competition in 3rd grade and saying you are the best football player on earth.

I don't understand even what your saying about "game mechanics" since you never really specify. But second, just because you can't hang on almost now a 20 year old game doesn't mean something is wrong with the game. Most people have been playing UO for 10+ Years against the best of the best and even some who are/were cheating. When you get mad cause you get fucking stomped or can't get kill someone... Get better period... But since you don't have a lifetime to catch up to some of us, I don't blame you to want to swim in a pond with others like yourself. I guarantee you I would smash you 10-0 on here, UOF, or Demise. I would also smash you on CSGO, poker or any other fucking game where I put time into. Just face facts, your a shitter with a low IQ with poor physical intelligence. Also isn't it amazing that almost EVERY e sport game was based on games made from this terrible time period 20 years ago? (1.6 sc quake) etc? Maybe games are getting worse & worse at incorporating real skill as time goes on. I think you could make a solid argument, but for the latter I doubt it.

amtothepm

Knight

get back to yoru item based pvp wasteman

I don't understand even what your saying about "game mechanics" since you never really specify. But second, just because you can't hang on almost now a 20 year old game doesn't mean something is wrong with the game. Most people have been playing UO for 10+ Years against the best of the best and even some who are/were cheating. When you get mad cause you get fucking stomped or can't get kill someone... Get better period... But since you don't have a lifetime to catch up to some of us, I don't blame you to want to swim in a pond with others like yourself. I guarantee you I would smash you 10-0 on here, UOF, or Demise. I would also smash you on CSGO, poker or any other fucking game where I put time into. Just face facts, your a shitter with a low IQ with poor physical intelligence. Also isn't it amazing that almost EVERY e sport game was based on games made from this terrible time period 20 years ago? (1.6 sc quake) etc? Maybe games are getting worse & worse at incorporating real skill as time goes on. I think you could make a solid argument, but for the latter I doubt it.
Just off the top of my head publish 16 (the setup publish for AOS as it was already in developement) incorporated damage bonuses for alchemy. Try casting a field onto a house and tell me what happens and what should happen. What era is hybrid based on?

Do some research, the people competing in those games you mentioned are playing very similar if not exact versions of that game when it was released minus a few bug fixes. Not huge mechanic and playstyle overhauls.

Now you want to say this mesh of selected altered mechanics, powerful assist programs, and custom map features somehow should be the benchmark for true uo pvp? That is beyond laughable.

BASEGOD

Wanderer
Thats the shards personal coding, and people like it like that.

You are right about assist programs, but it's not like there a segment who refuse to use them. Their abilities have been beat to death by the community and are accepted everywhere.

LittleMary

Traveler