UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LOL Heavy

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
lol? Ive had 100s of mils for about 8 years now on the server... So im confused.. Are you referring to the first day back on uo, where you camped my brand new plot and i was to lazy to put walls my first day? lmfao good one buddy.

Outkast KBR

Traveler
8v1 anytime u want me to pull out of retirement let me know ill log in and embarrass you

ACTUALLY

It was 3v3 most of the time, you, gmoney and long dong.

This one was just because I can't resist a good ole fashion gank on you. Why not.
heavy gank.JPG

Long dong ran when you died.

heavymad.JPG

They ran again after you died.

heavymad2.JPG

Stay in retirement. It's safer for you.

And thats why no one plays that trash server anymore. Have fun throwing pots back and forth between the same four emotionally stunted retards all day.
Amen, i log in for the first time in MONTHS get ganked 'only way i can die' and they spam owned 1v1 over my body rofl... Exactly why the population never increases... You got the same ol down syndromes competeing for special olympics.