UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Re: Log in problems?

drunken_buddha;1566986 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!! I just wanna feed my dragon and my mare so that we can bond and i can make lil baby dragon mares and create a new race of superhuman-killing everything in sight-horses with wings.

So like a reddish-purple pegasus that spits fire and can use magic? You get them little guys to 7x's and you stand to make alot of money. Are they rideable?!?! o_O

yem

Knight

Alecto Unresting;1567015 said:
So like a reddish-purple pegasus that spits fire and can use magic? You get them little guys to 7x's and you stand to make alot of money. Are they rideable?!?! o_O

how many follower points are we talking here? I'll buy 3.

yem

Knight

drunken_buddha;1567027 said:
OK enough with the pegadragonmare's. Just outta curiosity, what's a 7x dragon go for on this shard anyway?

I'd say about 1/4 of the cost of a pegadragonmare.

yem

Knight

UO Atari;1567041 said:
oh hustle and flow lol

thats odd because bad movies normally make time go slower too. we could be in the middle of quite a huge crash.

Hey... if the GM's see this, can we make the new shirt's say "Shoot me in the face if Hybrid goes down again!" That would be awesome.

yem

Knight

drunken_buddha;1567046 said:
Hey... if the GM's see this, can we make the new shirt's say "Shoot me in the face if Hybrid goes down again!" That would be awesome.

either that or I want an ethereal pegadraonmare.

yem

Knight

Alecto Unresting;1567055 said:
Pagadraonmare pwns t-shirt. who needs clothes when you have a flying horse?

Edit: I am not advocating riding one butt naked...

but I am.