UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

RuffertoLux

Wanderer
Re: Log in problems?

I had been mining for a long long time. Every 30 seconds or so I click the little green arrow and pray it goes passed Verifying account. I was at about 4k iron ore in a pile. :(

yem

Knight

RuffertoLux;1566931 said:
I had been mining for a long long time. Every 30 seconds or so I click the little green arrow and pray it goes passed Verifying account. I was at about 4k iron ore in a pile. :(

the true believers are the ones who have been on verifying account since their first login attempt.

RuffertoLux

Wanderer

Do you keep it on that screen? I click the X, then hit the arrow again. If I leave it on Verifying, will it jump back on when the server comes back up... around Thanksgiving?

yem

Knight

RuffertoLux;1566938 said:
Do you keep it on that screen? I click the X, then hit the arrow again. If I leave it on Verifying, will it jump back on when the server comes back up... around Thanksgiving?

and what a thankful Thanksgiving it will be...

yem

Knight

drunken_buddha;1566950 said:
I think i'm goin with the 64%...... nothing better to do.....

just think what better things you could be doing with your life.
[stars at the verifying screen

you could make a difference!

yem

Knight

beelzebub;1566956 said:
OMG IM LOGGED IN!

didn't fall for this one for a second, I will be the first one on when it starts back up since the game knows how faithful I am.

so... since i'm posting on here does that mean i get one of those cool "I survived the server crash of 07'" shirts or something?

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE SHOOT ME!!!! I just wanna feed my dragon and my mare so that we can bond and i can make lil baby dragon mares and create a new race of superhuman-killing everything in sight-horses with wings.