UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[List] Notable clone guilds.

Blous3s

Wanderer
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• i knew gunslinger was i dont exactly know how i think he might have name changed and still had a title or somethin. but yea they were legit. and who doesnt autocure nowadays lol i feel everyone i in nox cures instantly its a pain in my ass wish i actually knew how :p

Flipper

Knight
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• autocure is for lazy people who dont care if they cheat

manually curing can be MUCH faster. just the other day i tested an autocure vs. a manual cure, the manual cure saved me 9 times outta 10, the autocure only saved me half the time (maybe im lagged) and just interrupted me when people poisoned me with my spell up.

Blous3s

Wanderer
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• yea sometimes the autocure macro gets fucked up with my hybrid axer like it just keeps unequipping then equipping and i stay psned lol its not good

GradGT

Sorceror
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• Blouses said:
    yea sometimes the autocure macro gets fucked up with my hybrid axer like it just keeps unequipping then equipping and i stay psned lol its not good

hmm we have a confession, book'em dano

GradGT

Sorceror
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• lol manual cure is a lil faster if you have REALLY good timing but you gotta be slick. everytime I used to pull that off people would accuse me of autocure though, :( people call you a cheater every time you do something cool.

Soulrender

Wanderer
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• wtf chemicals are for science class guys!! armnd n dangerous were good until they got bolaed, second that happend they split up and died probably their only mistake.. Kal Ort Pors lawl. a shadow knight was a zerg guild with whoever wanted to join that could hold an ebolt or flamestrike, oh wait and chain light/MS. a player hunter = duelers never saw them field.. anarchistes po/clone both duelers.. Probably the best clones though were c2w(delivery girls/chun li's) But that was with their original members aeon, grey etc.. don't really know any of these people who play with them now! :) theres probably more clones there's always a set of clones :D
    OH and flippers a big FAT dolphin (muahaa edit that!!!) and.. bola all kill no skill?

.S