UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[List] Notable clone guilds.

Sammich

Wanderer
  • Notable clone guilds.

• The following, a list of notable clone guilds I want everyone to help create the list, so post with clone guilds I didnt mention.

Notice I didn't say post about them. Thanks e-peen flamethrowers.

• [Binary] 0110111 - The guild every guild leader wishes they would have thought of.
    • [ask] a shadow knight - All scribe, plagued dungeons for months.

Retlif

Wanderer
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• Sammich said:
    The following, a list of notable clone guilds I want everyone to help create the list, so post with clone guilds I didnt mention.

Notice I didn't say post about them. Thanks e-peen flamethrowers.

• [Binary] 0110111 - The guild every guild leader wishes they would have thought of.
    • [ask] a shadow knight - All scribe, plagued dungeons for months.
    armed.n.dangerous
    Anarchiste
    c2w clones (chun li's and delivery)
    Wytes
    FGS
    were good. Those you named weren't.

Fedorov

Knight
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• ask was terrible, all they did was hold down ebolt

wytes were decent, unless you casted mindblast on them (150 str)

leprechauns were bad too, it was that one bank sitting fag mekkafire and someone else, i forgot.

Blous3s

Wanderer
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• i thougt the old school whytes from like 6 months ago were good every team tournament i saw them in they took down

Lesabre

Sorceror
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• They were good but that was back when you could str stack. They all had 125 base str or whatever the cap was then.

Flipper

Knight
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• They survived EB syncs with like 25 HP left.

However they were talented and dropped people on the field all the time, though sometimes managed to die even numbers to newbs - they were still very consistent, especially in tournaments.

The only notable clones today are the Troublesomes, and Free Grey Screen if they're ever logged into.

Blous3s

Wanderer
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• so what was the point they had it in their title that they stack str so, everyone else could do the same and they still dropped most

anyone know what happened to them anyway? i see some people with chars lil whyte but they arent good at peeveepee

Flipper

Knight
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• the lil wytes were:

lil wyte - plays WoW with Rage now
    the gunslinger - plays with Ck6
    folken - dunno what he does, but definitely still plays, he lives on UO
    revol reggin - think this guy's in jail
    deadly - still plays
    a duelist-kil (not sure if he was a wyte. think he was) - doesnt play often

shit i forget

think Jim Rob might have been one. he's not around any more though

aemneuspeed

Knight
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• lil wytes started fading out for the most when they cracked down on scripting prefect drops.

Flipper

Knight
Re:
  • Notable clone guilds.

• aemneuspeed said:
    lil wytes started fading out for the most when they cracked down on scripting prefect drops.

rofl no they didn't

the only cheating they did was Foken's autocure (maybe a couple others autocuyred but its not a deal breaker) and they also chugged strength like bitches... but they didnt cheat