UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LgN

Str0ngold

Wanderer
Re: LgN

_Choru_ said:
Your retarded Kenshi, quit posting.

Im not retarded, its true that jesse cant play uo, he suck at it, he even lose a 4v2 agaisn't 2 stun/alchy who didn't had any xpot, and they had 1 tamer, they all died exept for the tamer because she ran too fast for us to drop her.

now why you call me a retard ?

_Choru_ said:
Your retarded Kenshi, quit posting.

i agree....

but i didnt say my syncs were perfect, its just its kinda hard to believe 4 people dumping on one guy, including poison doesnt kill him....

ps kenshi quit posting youre retarded.

Kenshi said:
Im not retarded, its true that jesse cant play uo, he suck at it, he even lose a 4v2 agaisn't 2 stun/alchy who didn't had any xpot, and they had 1 tamer, they all died exept for the tamer because she ran too fast for us to drop her.

now why you call me a retard ?

ur an idiot, ur still living that up....we were at brit moongate, anyone believe that them two were the only blues at the moongate? stfu.....we can 2v2 3v3 4v4, u pick...and we will show u how horrible we are.....

Str0ngold

Wanderer

anteupjcook said:
i agree....

but i didnt say my syncs were perfect, its just its kinda hard to believe 4 people dumping on one guy, including poison doesnt kill him....

If you call me a retard because i dont have a perfect english, then you are the retard, i would like to see you speaking french and laugh of you fat ass,
by the way people always been annoying me with my english, wich prove they have self esteem problem, because they must use this to prove them self more worthy the myself.

i still dont know who is ur factionner :)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

anteupjcook said:
i agree....

Honestly, you could train a monkey to x-heal in UO, its really not that hard, its all about reflexes and timing, unless your poisen is PERFECTLY timed you may aswell not cast it, most people will mash their cure button when they see you casting it.

KENSHI PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN, YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED AND READING YOUR POSTS MAKE MY EYES BLEED, PLEASE STOP IT.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
KENSHI PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD AGAIN, YOU ARE MENTALLY RETARDED AND READING YOUR POSTS MAKE MY EYES BLEED, PLEASE STOP IT.

CHORU PLEASE STOP SAYING I AM RETARDED BECAUSE I KNOW I AINT, AND U JUST DONT LIKE URSELF AS A FAT PERSON

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Great com back there, once again proving the fact that you are indeed retarded, all you do is run your mouth like someone who is actually good as this game, well, I hate to break it to you but your not.

For a complete newb you do alot of talking, I have to side here once again with the newbmore girl as I find it very difficult to believe you have actually ever killed anyone - That includes new rezzez.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

Choru, you really never saw me on the field, probably because u barely play...

and by the way i dont run my mouth, im just saying that jessejane suck and he shouldn't be here because i never saw im factionning and he dont have the talent to do so.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Kenshi said:
Choru, you really never saw me on the field, probably because u barely play...

and by the way i dont run my mouth, im just saying that jessejane suck and he shouldn't be here because i never saw im factionning and he dont have the talent to do so.

I've seen you play, I also happen to play quite alot, just on a different character now.

You suck.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Yeah retard, choru is pretty active right now, if you dont think you see him its either because you dont know who is char is or because youre not on the field. We see tons of action these days, alot of it being japs, but thats great cause theyre the best loot.

We've been in bucs alot lately because jewnooba is in love with bucs, i kinda like the "arena" it is as well.

Str0ngold

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
I was only aware of the char Kenshi-

if thats not your main then who is?

My Character named Kenshi didn't had the - and by the way its Kenishi-

and my Kenshi was a thief....

Str0ngold

Wanderer

my main is Arrest Me. now, ive been using kuoc.user for quite a while (yes there is 2 kuoc.user, clones) then me and my partner got bored of using clones and i decided to finish this character and is my main now.

HAHAHAH i love this thread! foreign jew boy is getting raged.....set up a packet video hot key so u can record when u see me on the field....and show everyone how big of a noob i am.....