UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

LgN

Re: LgN

Harris said:
Jesus are you fucking kidding me. Do all of those faggots in CoM use scripts? It is so fucking sad it isnt funny. And dont let me hear of a " we dont script" post again. There is no way a person can live through 4v2 on a dump and have it show they take no damage. Fucking gay

:tissue:

elohdee

Knight

Vash said:
No because i saw you crying so i thought i would offer you a tissue..

you saw him crying? I think you better turn yourself into the police for stalking instead of giving out tissues, you sick pig.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

elohdee said:
Question is, how do you know what I was saying in my post if you sir, do not understand me :(

Good job stating the obvious. It saddens me that your train of thought never went any further though.

The_Sandman

Wanderer

u go rage can u hook it up with cheatz? i mean i n33d l33t cheetz no jok im no+ lyin plzplsplz cmon jenova i know ur thereeeeee

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Harris said:
Jesus are you fucking kidding me. Do all of those faggots in CoM use scripts? It is so fucking sad it isnt funny. And dont let me hear of a " we dont script" post again. There is no way a person can live through 4v2 on a dump and have it show they take no damage. Fucking gay

thx for the compliment.

Harris said:

if its entourage or engage with rage...its a yes....but they say they are legit.....but ya explain the 4 man dump.....perfect heal every time? sure buddy..everyone knows...

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

anteupjcook said:
if its entourage or engage with rage...its a yes....but they say they are legit.....but ya explain the 4 man dump.....perfect heal every time? sure buddy..everyone knows...

When you've played UO for 8+ years like all of us I'd hope you can time the PRESSING of a button.

Its not hard, you just suck.

If we cheated no rage member would ever die, but it does happen, rarely.

ya, u do push a button, the "on" button on ur computer then it plays for u......bet u time it well too......right after u open the twinki's.....ur washed up, everyone knows u guys cheat, oh wait nvm were all just jealous cause ur the best pvpers ever.......

Str0ngold

Wanderer

anteupjcook said:
ya, u do push a button, the "on" button on ur computer then it plays for u......bet u time it well too......right after u open the twinki's.....ur washed up, everyone knows u guys cheat, oh wait nvm were all just jealous cause ur the best pvpers ever.......

you should really gtfo of this forum man, these guys dont cheat, but you must cheat to suck that bad in pvp....

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Seriously answer me this.

Your saying we cheat because we heal your PERFECT syncs.

Why is it so hard to believe that you can perfectly sync a drop but we we must be cheats for hacing perfect heals?

Do you not see the flaw in your logic?

Str0ngold

Wanderer

_Choru_ said:
Seriously answer me this.

Your saying we cheat because we heal your PERFECT syncs.

Why is it so hard to believe that you can perfectly sync a drop but we we must be cheats for hacing perfect heals?

Do you not see the flaw in your logic?

Jesse cantsync atall sir ; /