UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Keep using those mares 31D

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Keep using those mares 31D

After OoOoO got ganked we roll in, dropped 3v3.

You almost made it tekneek! Try harder next time

A few minutes later they call in The Sinister in a 3v3, I hear about it in vent and recall in.

The Sinister and Tekneek dropped in a 4v4, we dumped at the same time so I got dropped as well.

Its off to the races!

Sorry Wade, you lose.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
So my question to you is this: you seem to have some idea of how to group fight, so when you have as many people as shown below, do you really need all of those mares to kill 4 guys?

wow keep running to your house MdK

we jsut wanted to have some fun with mares
not like we dont kill you guys without them

congratulations you finally won a fight 3v3.

i guess i shouldve screenshotted your corpses in that fight. but its not worth my time.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Why lie about UO?

Razor Labels:

Jenova_3-11_15.48
Jenova_3-11_15.48-1
Jenova_3-11_16.12
Jenova_3-11_16.18

The 3v3 and 4v4 were the same day, minutes apart yesterday. The mare picture was today.
Go ahead any post any pictures of our corpses, theres 2, one from when you guys killed OoOoO when you outnumbered us, and one when I dropped in the 4v4 and then we dropped 3 of you, both corpses are in my screenshots. I've never been in a fight with 31D that we lost even numbers. We even beat you in that huge battle in east brit a week or so ago and you had mares as well.

why cry about UO?
you guys beat us in a fight. good job.
what more do you want me to say?

you know we put up the best fights of any guild out there, and we dont have a house to run to anytime we get in trouble.

also i just joined 31D like yesterday and from what ive seen you guys die a lot more than you let on.

i guess ill start taking screenies of every mdk gank and every mdk corpse.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Dooder: I'm just saying, mares weren't necessary, why fuel the fire? Everyone knows bola tamers are ridiculous/take no skill and need a nerf badly. Pvp in general would be so much better if people layed off the tamers and just fought straight up, we could of had some good fights.

DJ: Yes. I was in Sir Ryans guild The Ministry on UOG for about a month or so, however, I played GL on OSI.

lol the mare users were farming in destard.
we decided to use them when i recalled to healers and saw a shitload of mdk trying to gank me.

we dont use them all the time. everyone knows its no skill. but its fun and we laugh.

someone also said "i wonder how long it takes jenova to post on the forums." quoted by name. i came here to check and you had posted :>

i give mdk props, you guys are a good guild.
im gonna keep my fighting on the battlefield, see you there buddy :>

-God Bless- said:
Everyone knows that MDK stays at the graveyard so they can have easily access to there MDK hidding place

:)

?????

-God Bless-
LoL ok im sorry next time I'll just sit outside the house and let 6 mares and 5 mages cast on me.

Zappa-hybrid

Wanderer
MDK always turn the other way, when they have a 2 v 1, or greater numbers, they are honourable!

by the way mares don't like para!

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Zappa said:
MDK always turn the other way, when they have a 2 v 1, or greater numbers, they are honourable!

by the way mares don't like para!

Sigh, so ignorant. MDK will always stand their ground in even numbered fights...hell, we dont even off screen when dumps occur unlike most the guilds out there nowadays. We don't run unless we are outnumbered, we aren't stupid. The whole tamer thing today was lame as hell though...2 tamers throwing bolas, along with an old lady constantly throwing and "all kill"ing as well. The worst part about all of this is the noob dexxers who aren't even in 31D that run along side the mares and over corpses talking shit...i pity their noob souls. Anyways, lookin forward to some good fights not containing bolas and mares...but until then, stop being fags.

Jenova-gl

Sorceror
Humor me, how exactly are we hypocrites? We dont use tamers, there isnt a single tamer on the stone, we rarely if ever use bolas and if we do its only when we loot them, and I think there is 1 dexer on the entire stone and thats mini me's alt that he rarely plays. We wont run from you in an even numbered fight, unless one or more people are in statloss or something of that nature. But yes, when there's 14 people standing at the graveyard waiting for us to come out with 7x mares and bola's we will sit in the house, we also use the house for regrouping and setting up party, same as any other decent guild on the shard.

We'll meet anyone even numbers in a town of your choosing, all you have to do is ask.

lol.... hypocrites? Tamer bola pvp is just gay, but yea its apart of the game. Only reason you woldnt be all up in your house banning ppl is cause MDK already dropped your ass.