UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KB Contest Submissons

Status
Not open for further replies.

a noob

Sorceror
Re: KB Contest Submissons

Gameplay

Q. How do I complete the BOD?
A. In order to complete the bod you must follow the directions of the bod, for example the bod may as you to create 20 normal skull caps. Once you have created 20 skullcaps you double click on the bod you receive and then click the button that says "Combine this deed with the item requested." Then a cursor should pop up and you click all 20 skullcaps to complete the bod. Then once completed, you drag the deed and place it onto a tailor npc to receive a reward.

a noob

Sorceror

Gameplay

Q. If I am stuck or dead and have no clue how to return to a familiar environment what should I do?
A. You can use the help button which is located on the menu bar at the top of the screen. Then you click "My character is physically stuck in game." Then click the following city which you are most familiar with.

a noob

Sorceror

Gameplay

Q. What should I do if I am being attacked or stolen from in town?
A. Type "guards" to kill the person that is attacking you or stealing from you.

a noob

Sorceror

Gameplay

Q. What should I do if I'm being attacked in my house?
A. Type "I ban thee" this will prevent the person from entering your house permanently, however you can change this later on by using the house security options.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Pets:

Q: What is the maximum strength and hit points a dragon can have?
A: A dragon can have up to 825 of either.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Pets:

Q: What is the maximum strength and hit points a white wyrm can have?
A: A white wyrm can have up to 760 of either.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Pets:

Q: Can pets gain stats?
A: Yes, most pets start with less than their maximum dexterity and intelligence and continue gaining until that pre-set maximum. A pet's strength is usually higher than its other stats and does not raise from what it starts at.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Factions:

Q: Can I leave a faction in under a week?
A: Usually this is impossible, but if you join a guild that has quit a faction within the past 7 days you will be removed from the faction at the time when all guild members are.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Skills:

Q: What types of rare fish can be fished up?
A: Other than normal fish, players can also fish up Prize Fish, Wonderous Fish, Truly Rare Fish, Highly Peculiar Fish, and Big Fish. The first three temporarily increase your stats when consumed and the fourth restores 10 stamina. A Big Fish can be made into a trophy using a Taxidermy Kit.
Prize Fish temporarily add 5 intelligence.
Wonderous Fish temporarily add 5 dexterity.
Truly Rare Fish temporarily add 5 strength.
All of these fish can be fished up with 0.0 skill, with the exception of the Big Fish, which requires 80.0 fishing.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Skills:

Q: How do I fish up special fishing nets?
A: A fisherman with 80.0 skill can fish up sea serpents, which can drop special fishing nets. They can also be found as loot in fished up treasure chests. Rarely, a special fishing net may be hued 1 of 10 different alternative hues. These special hued nets act the same as regular fishing nets, but are considered valuable due to their rarity.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Items:

Q: What does a special fishing net do?
A: When cast into deep water, a special fishing net summons any combination of between 1 and 3 monsters of the following types: water elmentals, sea serpents, deep sea serpents, and krakens.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Items:

Q: Do Ancient SOSs or Ingeniously Drawn Treasure Maps exist on Hybrid?
A: No, but there has been talk on the forums about implementing them.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror
KB Contest Submissons

Items:

Q: How do I use a Taxidermy Kit?
A: Taxidermy Kits may only be used by players with 90.1 real skill in Carpentry. To use a taxidermy kit, right click it when you have 10 boards in your inventory, and select the corpse of an appropriate creature. Appropriate creatures include orcs, gorillas, trolls, brown bears, polar bears, great hearts, and fished up Big Fish. When a trophy has been successfully made, the taxidermy kit will dissapear and a trophy deed will appear in your inventory.

Items:

Q: Where can I get a Taxidermy Kit at?
A: Taxidermy kits are sold by Tanners, usually for 70k-100k gold.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Skills:

Q: Why can't I fish up anything in deep sea?
A: To fish up anything in deep sea, you need 65.0 fishing skill.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Items:

Q: What happens to trophies in a house that collapses?
A: Trophies in a house when it collapses are destroyed.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Skills:

Q: How do I tame a creature when I get the message "You seem to anger the beast"?
A: Difficult to tame creatures that gives this message like dragons, white wyrms, and nightmares must have the animal taming skill used over and over again in order to get an actual attempt at taming the creature.

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

Skills:

Q: How do I tame a giant beetle?
A: Giant beetles must be beaten into submission before they can be tamed. To do this, bring the beetle's health to a very low level before starting to tame it.

Perkis

Wanderer

How do I feed my pet chicken?

Purchase a loaf of bread from a cook or innkeeper, and then drag it over to the chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.