UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

KB Contest Submissons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big mama

Wanderer
Re: KB Contest Submissons

Game play

Q. When I polymorph in town will I be grey?
A. Yes you will be grey until you dispell the spell and go back human again.

Big mama

Wanderer

Game play

Q. How do I get green thorns
A. You can buy them off a vendor or you can grow them off of green snake plants

Big mama

Wanderer

game play

Q. Can i control a boat if I am dead?
A. Yes you can. But your body can be looted and anyone else on your boat can control it as well

Big mama

Wanderer

game play

Q. Is there anyway to have my pets follow me after I die?
A. Only if you told them to all guard you or had them follow you before you died. Then only if nothing attacks the pet or the pet attack them. If that happens then it will not continue to follow you

Big mama

Wanderer

Game play

Q. I found a private island and house in the ocean can i fish up monsters from that land?
A. Yes you can fish anywhere on the green grass or in the house to be able to fish up monsters in the ocean on private islands and property

Scot Phennic

Wanderer

Q: I want to copy a book but don't feel like all that typing. Is there anything I can do to make this happen faster?

A: Use the Inscription skill. Click the book you wish to copy and then the book you are copying it to. Viola, you have copied the book.

Scot Phennic

Wanderer

Gameplay

Q: I heard that there is a portal to T2A on an island somewhere. Is this true?

A: Yes. Temple Island just outside of Jhelom

Scot Phennic

Wanderer

Q: I lost the keys to my house and can't go inside. What do I do?

A: Double click your house sign. Click on "Rekey this house". This will change the locks, put a key in your bag and a key in your bank.

Countessa

Knight

All contest submissions up to this point have been added to the knowledge base. If you do not see your question it may be waiting for confirmation or it was merged with another Q&A on the KB.
Thanks go out to everyone taking the time to submit a Q&A.

There are still four days to go until contest close.

Keep them coming!!

Big mama

Wanderer

Pets

Q. Is there anyway I can get my pet back if it is lured and blocked in someones house?

A. Yes there are several ways,
1. Use your summonsing ball
2. Follow the people who lured it away becauase in most cases you will be dead so dont show just stay with the pet. After they have placed your pet in there house or a secure place and the doors are most likely locked, you need to get a stealther player who can hide at there door and wait until they open the door. Once the door is open stealth inside and stay hidden until the people are gone. They will usually leave because the pet will be blocked in. After they are gone have the pet owner at the door outside and go in once the stealther has opened the door from the inside and then run to the pet and say All Come or stand next the boxes and mount the pet and recall. You have to remember so stay hidden because once you have been banned from the house you can not enter or any other characters on the same account

Big mama

Wanderer

game play

Q. Is there any other way of communicating in game if you are not in a guild or partied with someone?

A. Yes you can purchase communication crystals from a jeweler. You need 2. 1 for sending and 1 for receiving and link them together by clicking on one and then the other. You then place them in the houses you want to leave them. Lock them down or they will disappear after a while like anything else not locked down. Then all you have to do is talk, the people in the other spot with the receiving crystal will be able to see everything that is said from the 1st crystal

Big mama

Wanderer

Game play

Q. Is there anyway I can get the weapons out of another players hands and take it?

A. Yes it is disarming and you need to have 100 wrestling. You need to run up to him and have your primary move activated and attack him with bare hands. Make sure you do not have anything in your hands. If you are successful in hitting him you will see something on your screen that says you were successfull in disarming. Before this all takes place make sure you have targeted his weapon as last target. After you disarm him hit steal last target and you will be able to take it from him backpack.

Big mama

Wanderer

Boating

Q. Can I chart a coarse on my boat and let it take me some where without telling the tiller man where to go?

A. There is a way to move your ship around, and that's by charting a course on your "Map of the World" , Sea chart (or, if you prefer, a close-in detail map). Double-click on your map to open it, then click on the "Plot course" text along the top. Take a look at your current position, and where you want to go -- and then plot a course. Be sure to avoid all the major islands. Each pin that you stick in the map is a position to which your tillerman will sail. you do not need to set a pin at your current location, you only need to set pins where you want your ship to go. After the course is set, hand your map to the tillerman. Here are a few commands to navigate by map.

"Continue"Resume plotted course after stopped."Furl sail", "Stop"
Stops current ship movement."Goto (#)"Sail directly to pin # on map, then continue on remainder of plotted course."Nav"Asks tillerman which pin # you are heading to on map."Single (#)"Sail directly to pin # on map, then stop."Start"Start along the charted course and continue until finished or "stop"ed.

Big mama

Wanderer

Plants

Q. I am growing plants and I have to take care of them every 24 hours after they start growing but I am leaving out of town. How do I keep them from dying when I am gone?

A. Place then in a lock box which can be secure or unsecure and it will stop there growth at the point you place them in it. when you get back lock them back down on the floor and they will start to grow again

Big mama

Wanderer

Skills

Q. I am at 700 stats and I want to be able to identify items I get off of monsters but dont have this skill. Can I still be able to do this without dropping a skill and regaining in identification?

A. There are a multitude of magical wands on this shard one being an idem identification running anywere from 1-170 charges, you can use this without having to change your skills.

Big mama

Wanderer

Mining

Q. I am a gm miner but I cant figure out how to mine up stone. I keep getting ore. What do I do?

A. You left click the pickaxe or shovel once and you get a screen that askes to set to or
set to ore and stone you click the one you want and set it. You are then given a greater chance of digging up stone.

Big mama

Wanderer

Game play

Q. I have a player that was banned from a vendor house so I went back with a nother player on the same account and he cant access the house either. Why?

A. Once a player is banned from a house all players on that account is banned. In otherwords, the whole account is banned until they lift the ban off the account

Kelba

Wanderer

Q: What languages can I speak to vendors too and make commands in?
A: Four languages - Dutch, English, French, and Spanish

Big mama

Wanderer

Tailoring

Q. I am a tailor and want to know if cotton is the only resource for making cloth?

A. No you can make cloth from the balls of wool from sheep or from flax. There in only one place to get flax at this time and it is in Imbus. This world will be deleted soon

Status
Not open for further replies.