UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[K$B] Win War Against [K^M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Tame

Wanderer
Re: [K$B] Win War Against [K^M]

WaRgAzM said:
Lmao, dont even get me started on house hiding. Your guild is trash when it comes to that. Everytime I even see KB they are in a house, or darting for one. This time i'll defend Naked, You guys are terrible and rely on houses to much. Hell, last night a few of your guildies got killed in one of the glow housee because they couldnt ban us fast enough. then they get on blues yellin noobs noobs. lmao. god you guys truley suck.

but u truely are noobs u got nearly 10 ppl to come and rape a house with 1 player mutli clienting.... gg noob.

I Tame

Wanderer

anywho -- Nudity

nuff said?

Sigler

Sorceror

I am lost... I thought Nudity was female and thought people were poking fun by saying she was a guy.. But if shes a he then I am scared

Nudity

Wanderer

tojara69 said:
anywho -- Nudity

nuff said?
Erm.. right.. Where did you get emo, or gay? Jesus christ Tojara, you suck irl and in-game.. Plz die of testicular cancer.

I Tame

Wanderer

Nudity said:
Erm.. right.. Where did you get emo, or gay? Jesus christ Tojara, you suck irl and in-game.. Plz die of testicular cancer.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

heres an un-edited (original)

cursis

Wanderer

gotta love the trash talking.... trash talking is for people who don't know shit and suck at UO kthx... i did that back in the day when i blew balls but thought i was good... i'm not that great of a pvper... but i am alot better than i was back then... and i hardly ever trash talk now...

Addicted

Disciple

Guild rivalry is all well and good, but if you guys are going to take it to this personal level, use pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.