UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[K$B] Win War Against [K^M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

space pirate

Wanderer

After... not really that much fighting at all.. and much house hiding on [K^M]'s part.. They decided to concede.. yay for us..

Expect alot of posts by Nudity with the words "Nigger" and "Gank" in it

edit: btw

clix here

I Tame

Wanderer
Re: [K$B] Win War Against [K^M]

ya lol. Nudity looks like a chick to.... so who cares what he says LOL

and is just simply gay.

Nudity

Wanderer

We ended it because me and Shake talked, and decided it was pointless, but fine, I will send it again, and we will see about it..

House hide 2v2 Much?

I Tame

Wanderer

edit pictures much?

also u say u could kill us 2v3.... so we brought 3... and u died

also i attempted to 1v1 "Animal Lover" and the other noob.... use both ran straight away...

Tamer Bob

Wanderer

Rofl K$B ... good? Pfft ya right I killed you guys 1v3 before you all ran like pussys :/ I killed the guildmaster (Shake N Bake) then Tojara and the other guy ran like a pussy no house hiding or anything it was a field fight 1v3 you guys lost :<

Nudity

Wanderer

tojara69 said:
edit pictures much?

also u say u could kill us 2v3.... so we brought 3... and u died

also i attempted to 1v1 "Animal Lover" and the other noob.... use both ran straight away...
I didnt edit it, it was before you came.. And, I was running from a 5v1..

WaRgAzM

Knight

End Dream said:
After... not really that much fighting at all.. and much house hiding on [K^M]'s part.. They decided to concede.. yay for us..

Expect alot of posts by Nudity with the words "Nigger" and "Gank" in it

edit: btw

clix here

Lmao, dont even get me started on house hiding. Your guild is trash when it comes to that. Everytime I even see KB they are in a house, or darting for one. This time i'll defend Naked, You guys are terrible and rely on houses to much. Hell, last night a few of your guildies got killed in one of the glow housee because they couldnt ban us fast enough. then they get on blues yellin noobs noobs. lmao. god you guys truley suck.

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

K$B really does suck, we(CI) fought them even 4v4 in del they ran none stop,

met them again in del they ran 4v4 while CI was getting dropped on my 4 other random blues at Y road,

then finally we met them, they ran, OFCOURSE, 4v2 because there members mysteriously disappeared, and we killed them both :p comicly one of them ran into the dead city and got raped by some wraiths and ghouls lol, haha, :)
other just tried to tele across the tele point and got stunned to death :)

Xx-GoD-xX

Knight

to be honest both of these guilds suck, not saying CI is teh greatest, but these two guild are the lowest of the noobs.

WaRgAzM

Knight

Hey K$B wanna set up a "guild" fight :) [e lol
jkjk you'd end up killing yourselves

I Tame

Wanderer

stfu and stop trying to act "tough" lol... u look like a girl for god sake!

Nudity

Wanderer

WaRgAzM said:
Lmao, dont even get me started on house hiding. Your guild is trash when it comes to that. Everytime I even see KB they are in a house, or darting for one. This time i'll defend Naked, You guys are terrible and rely on houses to much. Hell, last night a few of your guildies got killed in one of the glow housee because they couldnt ban us fast enough. then they get on blues yellin noobs noobs. lmao. god you guys truley suck.
I know you hate me, but qft... We own 2 houses in Yew, that we call home.. and you say we house hide? When we see you, you run into someones house with [K$B] On the sign and log, not just hide, or ban us.. You kids suck, notice we are banned from both of Tojara's Houses, Both of your Guild Houses, and the houses next to it.. And, My ban list has possibly, 20 people on it, and the only person I ever banned from K$B was End Dream, when you looted my house, like the bitch you are.

I Tame

Wanderer

LOL our hole fuking guild was banned from ur house at one stage from chasing use there stfu noob

I Tame

Wanderer

WaRgAzM said:
Hey K$B wanna set up a "guild" fight :) [e lol
jkjk you'd end up killing yourselves

wats the point when we get even numbers going ull get another 5-10 to show

Status
Not open for further replies.