UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold.

Code Blue

Knight
Re: Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold

Ultimaster;2122268 said:
I don't consider luring pets as griefing either - that is, as long as the action is done for a reason other than griefing, like ramsoming the pet.

I'm assuming that the motivation behind such action is other than griefing?

You're right, they're about the same - other than the fact that one can be obtained in 30 seconds (double click voting stone, cash check, buy boat), while the other requires over a week (find creature with good stats, tame, stable for 7 days, train).

Unusual Anal Discharge

Edalon

Squire
Re: Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold

Ultimaster;2122268 said:
I'm assuming that the motivation behind such action is other than griefing?

Removing the enemy's primary weapon for one. If you kill someone I guess you dont loot that valorite wep they had on their corpse either?

Regards

Edalon

Code Blue

Knight

You people are fucking dumb dumbs

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT YOU WERE ABLE TO DO WHEN THE GAME FIRST CAME OUT...

OSI THINKS YOU ARE EXPIRED TAMPONS FOR TALKING ABOUT THIS.

Edalon

Squire

Actually I think that ultimaster wants to establish that you are a griefer if you steal/lure/kill pets for any other reason than economic gain. He is not arguing that it shouldn't be possible.

I myself argue that it is alright to do no matter what your motives are. It is up to the individual player to decide if he wish to do it or not. Griefing to me is more about harassing someone over and over be it linguistically or through different actions.

Kind regards

Edalon

Edalon

Squire

Reign Flame;2122324 said:
Now I could name a bunch of those.

For example, I just got an AIM from INDK saying "I thank too much"

lolwut?

He is just jealous of those that can put together comprehendable sentences and posts. Look at his string of Tourette's syndrom posts.

Javelin

Squire

You all suck.

Please trammel this post. It's worse than half the ones in the trammel thread anyway.

CHEDDA IS THE BEST!

Code Blue

Knight

Edalon;2122326 said:
He is just jealous of those that can put together comprehendable sentences and posts. Look at his string of Tourette's syndrom posts.

YOu are number 161 on a thread about boats...

who is the idiot?

Code Blue

Knight

This thread is kind of like this

Its Hue numer 2832 for the fags on this forum

Code Blue

Knight

yeah its on the corner of the screen.

I made that hue myself

i cant even lie, yall heartbreakers do be on each others dicks thanking like each others posts all da time

amish_ned

Sorceror

luftwaffe;2122404 said:
i cant even lie, yall heartbreakers do be on each others dicks thanking like each others posts all da time

dont you need to get back to trappin, yo?

3. Trapping

The practice of catching faeces with one's hands, or "trapping them".
They may be shared with friends, mormon or otherwise, and taken to the airing cupboard for safe keeping.

They (faeces)can be eaten, but caution is advised.

INDK you calling anyone fat, is the true definition of "the Black Kettle"

Code Blue

Knight

amish_ned;2122411 said:
dont you need to get back to trappin, yo?

3. Trapping

The practice of catching faeces with one's hands, or "trapping them".
They may be shared with friends, mormon or otherwise, and taken to the airing cupboard for safe keeping.

They (faeces)can be eaten, but caution is advised.

INDK you calling anyone fat, is the true definition of "the Black Kettle"

I fucked a fat chick once

it was outta the choose your own adventure books

TRAPPIN and TRAPPING aint the same shit retard LOL, look up "trappin" not trapping

Ned, "calling the kettle black," or any variation there of, is the most overused bullshit line on these forums. You're like a fucking parrot! Everything you say is unoriginal or boils down to, what I presume is your favorite past-time, since you cant stop talking about it, "suxxoring dicks."

Code Blue

Knight

Reign Flame;2122419 said:
Go suck a dick.

had to.

I am against eating disorders but i'll make an exception for you

bk0811

Knight

Reign Flame;2122419 said:
Go suck a dick.

had to.

That was just mean and uncalled for Reign. You didn't have to say that, just like I don't have to say that if you spent as much time in the gym as you did looking for bone thrones in Ultima Online, then maybe you wouldn't have a weight problem.

bk0811;2122422 said:
That was just mean and uncalled for Reign. You didn't have to say that, just like I don't have to say that if you spent as much time in the gym as you did looking for bone thrones in Ultima Online, then maybe you wouldn't have a weight problem.

AHahHAHahaHAhhahahahahaha LOL

reign, u do spend ALOT of time lookin for bone thrones.