UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold.

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold

amish_ned;2122076 said:
:( yeah i have derailed like the old me, sorry bout that

You're not the only one responsible Ned.

blue0robot

Wanderer
Re: Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold

this thread is absurd. def one of the top 5 inane rage/flame threads.

this shit keeps me up late at night. its just too good to stop reading.

*edit*
looks like its back on track? guess I can get some sleep XD

bk0811

Knight

OK EVERYEIKH'OBK; DULE JBK RIGHT NOW FUCK ILL FUCKIN GO FREDDY MERCURY IN YOUR ASSES

blue0robot;2122108 said:
this thread is absurd. def one of the top 5 inane rage/flame threads.

this shit keeps me up late at night. its just too good to stop reading.

*edit*
looks like its back on track? guess I can get some sleep XD

Ur sig quote bothers me, the saying goes, "Old enough to know "BETTER", still too young to care". please fix it, then i can go to sleep. :]

character

Wanderer

Stides40oz;2122016 said:
I just think it's kinda juvenile luring peoples pets. Especially if they are pets nobody is going to pay for like beetles. All it does is decrease pvp. I'm more for playing to benefit the shard then to benefit myself, considering i have enough supplys to last me a long time like I'm sure you do aswell. In the end I'm benefiting myself also because I create more pvp by allowing people to recall out with their pets instead of them having to search, res or negotiate for their pets back.

i dont lure unless i just dont like you or its a 7x mare. but im always willing to sell back for 50k or so.

Edalon

Squire

I ALWAYS lure, I lure or kill any pet I happen to run into. Sorry if my playstyle isnt up to your high and mighty standards. Joar lures ships, I lure pets. I only rarely go out with a herding char to actively look for pets but I am an opportunity lurer.

As well, this thread was about Cheddar and Joars fun with eachother. BK proved that what he does is within the rules.

Its kind of sad that the flaming about totally unrelated issuses not involving either the activities or individuals that started this thread. If it was trolling it would be alright but it isnt.
Please clean the dirty laundry elsewhere. Its easy to start a new thread for it.

Regards

Edalon

meh, i like trapping or luring mares. but if it's a beetle, im def killing it on the spot, i wanna know what's in there... like a walking treasure chest. so i guess i dont hurt pvp, [e yea!!

blue0robot

Wanderer

Diamond's Inc.;2122111 said:
Ur sig quote bothers me, the saying goes, "Old enough to know "BETTER", still too young to care". please fix it, then i can go to sleep. :]

My sig is just fine as it is, ty for the tip though :D

Stides40oz;2122009 said:
Do you loot people's empty bottles too? Because if you don't then luring pets is stupid because they are more useless to you then empty bottles.

Stides40oz;2122016 said:
I just think it's kinda juvenile luring peoples pets. Especially if they are pets nobody is going to pay for like beetles. All it does is decrease pvp. I'm more for playing to benefit the shard then to benefit myself, considering i have enough supplys to last me a long time like I'm sure you do aswell. In the end I'm benefiting myself also because I create more pvp by allowing people to recall out with their pets instead of them having to search, res or negotiate for their pets back.

http://www.uogamers.com/forum/1862301-post13.html

Stides40oz;1862301 said:
I think my house should definately win the pvp catagory. Its got awesome location one screen west of brit gy, it has teleporters on all 4 corners of the house for MS/CL turrets. It has a discreet pet training area and in contrast it also has a perfect pet trap that is impossible to retrieve pets from. It has multiple windows on all four sides for attacking people outside. Finally its not a box, it actually looks good and is female decorated on the inside and out, although I designed the actual house.

Character Name: StIdes
Category: Pvp House
Coordinates: 1 screen west of brit gy
Pictures:

It's weird, it's like when I read something, I never forget it. Here you are talking about how lame trapping pets is, yet you designed a "perfect" one in your house.

So much for not taking PvP away.
And making an ass of yourself.

Is Ned IRL homo? Why does EVERY SINGLE THING he has to say involve sucking dicks?

Edalon

Squire

Truth will set you free.

Ultimaster

Traveler

Edalon;2122144 said:
I ALWAYS lure, I lure or kill any pet I happen to run into. Sorry if my playstyle isnt up to your high and mighty standards. Joar lures ships, I lure pets. I only rarely go out with a herding char to actively look for pets but I am an opportunity lurer.
Nice to see that being a griefer is something to be proud of in this shard.

Btw, did you just compare pets to boats?

Edalon

Squire

Ultimaster;2122240 said:
Nice to see that being a griefer is something to be proud of in this shard.

Btw, did you just compare pets to boats?

I dont consider luring/taking/killing pets as griefing. Yes, I did compare pets to boats in the way that they are both "stealable" belongings that the owner may leave behind. I have ransomed some pets that I have stolen, but more often I just lead the pet away to some far off area, get it in some bushes and slay it. Very hard to find the bonded ghost that way. I am on a crusade my friend.

Kind regards

Edalon

Code Blue

Knight

Penis hairy Balls goat fucker!

peteliv

Knight

Stides40oz;2122009 said:
Do you loot people's empty bottles too? Because if you don't then luring pets is stupid because they are more useless to you then empty bottles.

always take the bottles

Ultimaster

Traveler

Edalon;2122251 said:
I dont consider luring/taking/killing pets as griefing.
I don't consider luring pets as griefing either - that is, as long as the action is done for a reason other than griefing, like ramsoming the pet.

Edalon;2122251 said:
often I just lead the pet away to some far off area, get it in some bushes and slay it. Very hard to find the bonded ghost that way.
I'm assuming that the motivation behind such action is other than griefing?

Edalon;2122251 said:
Yes, I did compare pets to boats in the way that they are both "stealable" belongings that the owner may leave behind.
You're right, they're about the same - other than the fact that one can be obtained in 30 seconds (double click voting stone, cash check, buy boat), while the other requires over a week (find creature with good stats, tame, stable for 7 days, train).