UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold.

Code Blue

Knight
Re: Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold

bk0811;2122422 said:
That was just mean and uncalled for Reign. You didn't have to say that, just like I don't have to say that if you spent as much time in the gym as you did looking for bone thrones in Ultima Online, then maybe you wouldn't have a weight problem.

Now we are kinda on topic

Reign Flame is about as big as a boat.

Code Blue

Knight
Re: Just incase anyone wants to see what Yoar keeps in his locked hunting ship's hold

luftwaffe;2122424 said:
reign, u do spend ALOT of time lookin for bone thrones.

Throw the dog a bone

bk0811;2122422 said:
That was just mean and uncalled for Reign. You didn't have to say that, just like I don't have to say that if you spent as much time in the gym as you did looking for bone thrones in Ultima Online, then maybe you wouldn't have a weight problem.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LOLing Irl!

OMG REIGN UR SOOO FUNNY HAHAHAAHAHAHA LOLO ROFLFRR FHAHAHAA, btw is that site saved under ur "favorites" or "desktop"?

Reign Flame;2122429 said:
If you saw the one I posted, that was from about two years ago, and even then, nothing to hide there. You were part of my guild - did you ever browse the picture thread?

You mean the whole collection of pictures in which you are making fish faces and crop everything out but the top left quadrant of your face? Ahh, Yes! I've seen these!

bk0811

Knight

Posting a screen shot of your 24 hour fitness membership page doesn't really say much other than you may or may not go like once a month if that. Also, from what I recall, whatever pictures you had posted were all taken at a MySpace angle. You know...that tell tale sign of someone trying to hide their size?

Code Blue

Knight

luftwaffe;2122433 said:
OMG REIGN UR SOOO FUNNY HAHAHAAHAHAHA LOLO ROFLFRR FHAHAHAA, btw is that site saved under ur "favorites" or "desktop"?

its her hotline for KFC

Code Blue

Knight

She asked me how big my dick was on aim...

I replied not as big as you!

bk0811

Knight

I don't like being mean to people, if anything I would like to help her so she can lead a healthy, active lifestyle and not have to worry about clogged arteries at 25 and a heart attack by 30

Reign Flame;2122448 said:
Wow Josh, really? I'll add liar to the list.

ROFL, BK just verified what I said with the "myspace angles" post.

And its "Sir Joshua" to you....