UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Josh Compton Lol 2v2 + 1v1's

BRN RDY

Page
Oh sup gay boy, heard you can't stop talking about me to kevin.. While I totally forgot about you. Are you still salty that I deleted you for what the 5th time? You should really get over that. I honestly don't give two shits about you and half the people you talk to don't even like you. On the honest note however.. I have beaten Josh compton numerous times, he spent most of his time running to his house after his Explo pot Flamestrike script failed. I think you sir are just salty.. I even seen a post where you bragged about beating tet cause you casted ev in 1vs1 duel.. still doing lame tatics to win I see lol.
1v1 for accs or dodge?

kookiemonsta

Sorceror
So much troll in this post.
From duel ranks/people who just log on to a game forum and don't even okay the game in months/josh telling people to get on his level.

Did the josh Compton technine duel happen yet???

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
You guys act so hard but the reality is that while Josh is mouthy as fuck he's a top 10% pvper.
You really just said that...OMFG...LOL

We all realized you were becoming "close" to Josh, and handing things to him, but to defend him on the forums...can't say I didn't see that one coming. haha

Well...There's been times where Josh annoyed me, but for the most part he's a troll kid and he does a great job of pissing people off...I don't lie about him beating me back in the day when I first got back from my 3 year break, but he wouldn't stand a chance now. At least though, he admits that. I'd still put money on Josh over a lot of wannabe PvP'ers on Hybrid.

We all realized you were becoming "close" to Josh, and handing things to him, but to defend him on the forums...can't say I didn't see that one coming. haha

Well...There's been times where Josh annoyed me, but for the most part he's a troll kid and he does a great job of pissing people off...I don't lie about him beating me back in the day when I first got back from my 3 year break, but he wouldn't stand a chance now. At least though, he admits that. I'd still put money on Josh over a lot of wannabe PvP'ers on Hybrid.
Josh>Destroyer

Pat McGroin

Sorceror

YOU GUYS SHOULD FIGHT AND HAVE IT BE RECORDED.

tech.

Sorceror
Beating Josh Compton in pvp is like bragging about beating up a disabled midget with down syndrome. It's not really a challenge.. but I keep forgetting this is Hybrid where everyone needs to post threads and pictures of their conquests to signify how good they are as if in the end it really matters outside of the gaming world.

this guy is 32 years old, lives with his mom, and works in a movie theatre handing out popcorn and sweeping the floors during afterhours.

@Tet @Stewie @marc confirm