UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jan 28th 2013. ToT 1

Ettaan

Squire
Ahhh that is where it all went wrong! i thought the drop will change to tot3 not the turn-ins my bad! :D

Phelon

Knight
So, we know tot1 is getting turned back on today. Can we get an ETA on when it will be turned on, and what time it will be turned off?

Just trying to use it as a reference, for the people who work all week, that don't have time to farm 1000 ltots to turn in, and only have Friday afternoon to farm them.

It's going to be sometime this evening. I'm going to check periodically and will post when I see the turn-ins are back on ToT1.

Bravo

Squire
Stupid question - what are the bleach pigs? Are they just any of the unnamed ToT 1 lesser pigs?

Ettaan

Squire
Turns the item into original color like when used on totem it turn it into normal bear mask color, boomstick into wood colored boomstick etc

Bravo

Squire
Turns the item into original color like when used on totem it turn it into normal bear mask color, boomstick into wood colored boomstick etc
Ah, so that would be a specific "bleach" pigment and not the standard grey jar of lesser with 10 charges?

Souced

Sorceror
the bleach is just deco mainly not many people want none colored items so imo they just a regular ltot

mantorras

Sorceror
Besides being a lesser tot, there's nothing special about them, I would just deliver them.
For me the only special ltots that are worth a bit more are the various flutes of renewal, the bleach pigs, mempo, even the others are not so bad, some people like the gloves of the sun or the various weapons...

Ettaan

Squire
Nope and i was confused too but the turn-ins only switched to tot3 not the actual drop :D
The drop was been all the time tot1 and when this started the turn in was tot1 and got changed to tot3 untill friday it got back to tot1

nemnoch

Sorceror
Oh and thank you for this! Aside from the fact that I've needed some GTOTs for years and years (well, 2500 days anyway) I have always wanted to complete the Champ Spawns so I have had a blast this week at Sleeping Dragon. I really appreciate this event, it's been the most fun I've had in years :)

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Nope and i was confused too but the turn-ins only switched to tot3 not the actual drop :D
The drop was been all the time tot1 and when this started the turn in was tot1 and got changed to tot3 untill friday it got back to tot1

That's misleading. I was hoping for a couple more mempos :(

Oh well! Very good event! Thanks to the staff!

nemnoch

Sorceror
That's misleading. I was hoping for a couple more mempos :(

Oh well! Very good event! Thanks to the staff!

I just need 1, was really really hoping to get it too. Regardless, this event has been a ton of fun. Maybe I can sell some gaunt arties and get a mempo :)