UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Jan 28th 2013. ToT 1

Xavier

Account Terminated
ToT 1 has been enabled for the day. Tomorrow, it will be turned back to tot3, and those drops will run for the rest of the week. Sometime Friday afternoon or evening, it will be switched back to tot1 so those who didn't have a chance to get on today, have a weekend shot at making it. They will be turned off at the end of the weekend.

Have fun, everyone.. but, be warned; the spawns might get ugly, especially inside the dojo :D

ToT 1 has been enabled for the day. Tomorrow, it will be turned back to tot3, and those drops will run for the rest of the week. Sometime Friday afternoon or evening, it will be switched back to tot1 so those who didn't have a chance to get on today, have a weekend shot at making it.

Have fun, everyone.. but, be warned; the spawns might get ugly, especially inside the dojo :D

Thank you. So. Fucking. Much. Christmas in January for me :D

PwnStar

Sorceror
I'm new to the whole ToT may I ask what the difference between ToT1 and ToT3 is?
Is it merely a lore thing or does it have to do with drops of Minor Arties rate?
I googled it and I really can't figure it out.

hickman48

Knight
I'm new to the whole ToT may I ask what the difference between ToT1 and ToT3 is?
Is it merely a lore thing or does it have to do with drops of Minor Arties rate?
I googled it and I really can't figure it out.

Tots 1 = neon greater pigments

Tots 3 = 300 luck neck

as far as i know the only real difference from the two.

Lord Mars

Knight
wtf i am reading this just now......... i need more time to convert 500 ltots to tot1 pigs......

guess i am FTW again as i only got some white and black charges left.... XD