UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Its obvious a reminder is due...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrofiend

Knight
Who sells gold to an irl friend...some friend you are.

I should have reported the people that have offered me irl money for my pixels... but wait is it the people offering real money for pixels also? Or just people trying to get irl money for their pixels?

I've seen far more people offering real money for items in game, than people selling items for irl money. If that makes sense.

Who sells gold to an irl friend...some friend you are.

I should have reported the people that have offered me irl money for my pixels... but wait is it the people offering real money for pixels also? Or just people trying to get irl money for their pixels?

I've seen far more people offering real money for items in game, than people selling items for irl money. If that makes sense.

It doesn't matter, I reported one of the richest players on the shard with more than enough proof, not only did I not get his items..He didn't even get banned, or anything...lol

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
It doesn't matter, I reported one of the richest players on the shard with more than enough proof, not only did I not get his items..He didn't even get banned, or anything...lol

and there hasn't been as many events and Dew's been in jail for 2 weeks!
It's summertime bitches! =P

hart1560

Squire
I wanna know why? What's the point of this post if that really happened?

Fez_

Knight
even if you weren't its hilarious you've got the audacity to report people for selling gold

Status
Not open for further replies.