UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Its obvious a reminder is due...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Selling your game stuff for real life money is ILLEGAL.

Over 50 accounts have been banned in the last 72 hours for such activities.

Please for the love of all things sacred do not engage in this kind of activity.

Thank you,
Ryan

Keilani

Sorceror
wow didnt know people were still doing this
Keep up the good work!
and why would someone take the chance? get scammed irl.....

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Selling your game stuff for real life money is ILLEGAL.

Over 50 accounts have been banned in the last 72 hours for such activities.

Please for the love of all things sacred do not engage in this kind of activity.

Thank you,
Ryan

One other thing - if you report players doing this with the appropriate proof you will be rewarded... likely with THEIR STUFF.

Torinas

Sorceror
It seems like it would be amazingly hard(short of someone reporting it) to catch someone doing this. Amazed you caught so many.

Kennyd

Sorceror
You peeps need avatars.
++

Dexter420

Sorceror
I think you should add to it that stuff cant be traded for currency in another server (if its not already there lol). If I get one more aim offering me stuff in IPY for my UOG Mils, im gonna snap. In all seriousness tho, it is old school UOG players that are aiming me with these requests as well, most of everyone I have played with here has left now for IPY, I dont intend to strictly because it isnt worth my time to rebuild again, just a game, and I frankly like UOG, but Folken1 is right...something needs to happen, before its to late to fix it.

Seriously.... when I saw that 1v1 Tourny announcement the other day I almost shit in my draws, I thought they would never hold another event. It had literally been over two weeks...
And Folken is right on this one Ryan, and hes not embellishing his words...\

Also, thank you for the reminder Ryan. I am also tired of people attempting to sell or buy things from me in exchange for items on a bad server that will never surpass Hybrid.

So how is it possible to get proof that people are buying/selling things for real money? It's not like we have access to their paypals or anything. I just don't see how you could prove something like that unless you were the one involved in the first place. Oh well.

Lament

Knight
yea i recently had some guy aiming me selling rares. he said that he was gonna sell all the resulting gold to an irl friend for cash

but it sounded pretty corny and i couldnt imagine why he would just randomly tell me that

so i didnt know if he was being honest or just trying to get a quick sale

hopefully no one got banned, for something they werent even planning on doing...

Oh well, i guess the new policy is dont even TALK about that shit. period. dont even think about it... or all your fun game stuff is toast homie...

So how is it possible to get proof that people are buying/selling things for real money? It's not like we have access to their paypals or anything. I just don't see how you could prove something like that unless you were the one involved in the first place. Oh well.

hypercam it not hard

or page a gm while ya are discussing it and let them gm watch

seriously people are retarded. even if i knew the person irl i wouldn't trust them for shit. not to mention, i worked pretty hard for alot of the rares i possess. i dont want just any dumbass to own them, and not appreciate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.