UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It's been a good ride.

General Lee 21

Wanderer
Sorry, I can't be hassled with setting a date and time for 1 person to log onto a server... I can log in to Demise at any given time and find fights like it's nothing.. When I log on Hybrid you have to actually contact someone on the forums and set up a date on a weekend to have a 30 minute fight.. Shit's a waste of time anymore. We have no advertising, we have no OWNER of the server, we have nothing to work with.... Call me a crybaby if you want, I just state facts.

Well your def not being staff now with that kind of attitude

Vizeroth

Sorceror
Now now, little susej. Is this what baby Jesus would want you to be doing with your time? Did he DIE for you so you could debase yourself by sitting around talking shit to his precious children on a video game forum?

CandyIandman

Wanderer
Won't wipe the server and start fresh for fear no one will log on the new one yet no one hardly logs anymore to begin with smh. That's not a diss it's sadly the truth.

Id love to come back this winter and play when im not drowning in overtime at work but to invest time and money in this sever again it would have to be active like it used to be otherwise i might as well just play games on my phone since thats what i was doing for 3 hrs waiting for pvp last time i logged in.

Again its not a diss to anyone it just seems to be the reality of this server at this stage. Take what you want from that statement but something has to be done so dramatic to get this server bumping again other than a few updates here and there.

People always flock to a new server because its new and fresh this server has been up so long most there is nothing fresh and new about it. Even games like wow get old and lose players after awhile its why they need expansions to thrieve

Last edited:

bakeddaily1

Sorceror
Won't wipe the server and start fresh for fear no one will log on the new one yet no one hardly logs anymore to begin with smh. That's not a diss it's sadly the truth.

Id love to come back this winter and play when im not drowning in overtime at work but to invest time and money in this sever again it would have to be active like it used to be otherwise i might as well just play games on my phone since thats what i was doing for 3 hrs waiting for pvp last time i logged in.

Again its not a diss to anyone it just seems to be the reality of this server at this stage. Take what you want from that statement but something has to be done so dramatic to get this server bumping again other than a few updates here and there.

People always flock to a new server because its new and fresh this server has been up so long most there is nothing fresh and new about it. Even games like wow get old and lose players after awhile its why they need expansions to thrieve
Shit more Ppl would log on if there was a wipe.Everyone likes to start of new look at some of the not naming any shards that took our population due to lack of updates.So they went with a fresh start.

YewGuards

Sorceror
I think we should have a wipe but a wipe would be pointless without correct advertising.
We dare not say that W word. There are still those that believe players will return simply by advertising the shard current condition. ;)

PvP activity has been increasing. However I only roam the farmlands and orc forts for action...

Kingllama

Knight
We dare not say that W word. There are still those that believe players will return simply by advertising the shard current condition. ;)

PvP activity has been increasing. However I only roam the farmlands and orc forts for action...
I've been streaming alot lately to help the server also. Its gotten like 7-8 viewers consistently which some are new players asking questions.

Wipe all gold and wands, that simple get people farming again