UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

It's been a good ride.

crikey

Sorceror
Awww cmon Heavy don't be like that man

You've been here so long and done so much. Most everyone appreciates the things you've done for HYbrid.
me and a few others troll you time to time, but that's just in good fun dude

I realy didnt even feel like logging in to play, but I will log on and pvp/duel you if you want

crikey

Sorceror
But seriously BOOM if you need stuff for dueling or whatever, explode kegs pots regs whatever, send me a PM or see me in game if Im on

That goes for any and all returning players
Made a thread about it in the free depot and only one guy @Droidx responded

I gave him alot of stuff I hope he sticks lol....

Little Owl

Wanderer
It takes a good bit of time to build a population, or lose one. It requires consistent energy over a long period of time. Lots of good changes are being made that will likely take anywhere from 6 mos to 2 years to reach maturity. Just my take on it. Probably need to have performance goals like 50% increase in population in 6 mos, etc.

Been too busy to play for weeks.

At least we can say we had a few good updates at the end, thanks everyone.
it would help, if you logged on skype bro. i would be glad to fight you anytime on the weekends, going out to the movies with the wife and when i get back, let's create some action, give it a chance.. im here more than you begging for fights.. it'll happen bro. we got a guy that's recording vids, that alone will help with some action in due time. hybrid will be back one way or another.. if ryan and krioss don't do jack shit that's fine.. no money for them in the future.. but the gm's working on it now? they are creating FUN for the rest, in due time.

it would help, if you logged on skype bro. i would be glad to fight you anytime on the weekends, going out to the movies with the wife and when i get back, let's create some action, give it a chance.. im here more than you begging for fights.. it'll happen bro. we got a guy that's recording vids, that alone will help with some action in due time. hybrid will be back one way or another.. if ryan and krioss don't do jack shit that's fine.. no money for them in the future.. but the gm's working on it now? they are creating FUN for the rest, in due time.
Sorry, I can't be hassled with setting a date and time for 1 person to log onto a server... I can log in to Demise at any given time and find fights like it's nothing.. When I log on Hybrid you have to actually contact someone on the forums and set up a date on a weekend to have a 30 minute fight.. Shit's a waste of time anymore. We have no advertising, we have no OWNER of the server, we have nothing to work with.... Call me a crybaby if you want, I just state facts.