UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Iron Bowl 2010

Bama

Bug Huntress
PFFFT wait till you win your FIRST national title before you start claiming bragging rights! i still say Alabama felt so bad for auburn they gave the second half to them for pity because auburn still has not one REAL nation title and hey we had to put our 13th on our$#%$#! because we ran out of fingers!

So ummm you ran out of fingers after your 12th National Championship?
University of Alabama thinking right there for you.........................BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I guess when you got to pay a coach 5.13 million/year you have to cut corners some where BAWHAHAHAHA
It's okay Phil really it's okay or is it 12 Fingers Phil The Freak?

ne14pic

Sorceror
looks like bama might eek out a win in a nail biter of a game and whats with you run defense -46 yds for mich st no wonder your second fiddle in your own state

Bama

Bug Huntress
HAHAHAHA ROLL TIDE ROLL Squeeking by with a 49-7 win over tied#1 big ten team!
WHAT A JOKE!
Now Now you just are not being fair to the BIG 10
There are other teams in that conference playing Bowl games
Take for instance Northwestern
This team lost 5 of their last 7 to fall ass backwards into a New Years Day Bowl Game just to lose to .............
wait for it ........................ Tommy's ( 1st year coaching) Texas Tech
Now before you start up on them they did beat an SEC team (That powerhouse of a program) Vandy 23-21
(bawhahahahaha Vandy . My old Girl Guide Troop could beat Vandy 3 out of 5 )
Just to turn around and lose to Purdue which may not mean much to you but Purdue lost to Indiana (That was Indiana's only conference win)
Indiana lost to Wisconsin in a nail biter 83-20
Northwestern also lost to Wisconsin in a back and forth contest .......(I mean Wisconsin was going back and forth up and down the field) 70 - 23
Ahh Wisconsin they are losing to TCU
Wisconsin also lost to Michigan State which brings us back to
D'OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA ROLL TIDE ROLL Squeeking by with a 49-7 win over tied#1 big ten team!
WHAT A JOKE!

College Football needs a playoff format!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
hahahahaha and Mich St was complaining"why didnt we get the rose bowl" only because they DID NOT want to play BAMA! ANYONE BUT BAMA!!!!!!

Bama

Bug Huntress
WAR DAMN EAGLE
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

War...Eagle,
Fly down the field,
Ever to conquer,
Never to yield.
War...Eagle fearless and true.
Fight on, you orange and blue.
Go! Go! Go!
On to vic'try, strike up the band,
Give 'em hell, give 'em hell.
Stand up and yell,
Hey!
War...Eagle, win for Auburn,
Power of Dixie Land!

WAR DAMN EAGLE HEY!!!!!!!!

ALL IN

Just another 52 years and 364 days to go for our next one!!!!!

The BCS "national championship" game reminded me in so many ways of our own dear Felucca.

All hail Texas Christian University!

Bama

Bug Huntress
PROOF that GOD is an ALABAMA fan!

he managed to get all the auburn fans out of the state...then he closed all the roads!
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PROOF that ALABAMA is really HELL............... it froze over and Auburn won a National Championship!!!!!
Bear Bryant is probably rolling over in his grave

Have you been okay through this winter mess?
I ask because of your little girl

At least the Big 10 (and Indiana) get Nebraska next year so they can have a real conference winner
Woody Hayes is probably rolling over in his grave

Bama

Bug Huntress
ahahahahaha NO im trying to Convert her mother(Auburn fan) away from the DARK SIDE!!!!
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are all safe for another another 53 years I'm just glad I was alive to see this one it was a fun year

With 24 seniors leaving I think Tommy Tuberville is sitting back and smiling just a little
Going to be a lean year for Auburn next season but the following one will be promising
A 9-3 season next would be freaking awesome but 6-6 will be an accomplishment I think

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
yes i will give Auburn credit where credit is due.
CONGRATULATIONS TO AUBURN FOR WINNING THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.....
but i agree next year for auburn losing 24 seniors + a few juniors(cam/fairley) going to be slim i belive...
Alabama has a Good schedule though!!!all depends on how our new QB turns out i belive he will do fine though."crosses fingers"

Bama

Bug Huntress
Bye Scam errr I mean Cam we barely knew Ye!!!!!
THANK-YOU FOR THE RIDE!!!!!!!!
I HAD A GREAT TIME!!!!!!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

War...Eagle,
Fly down the field,
Ever to conquer,
Never to yield.
War...Eagle fearless and true.
Fight on, you orange and blue.
Go! Go! Go!
On to vic'try, strike up the band,